Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good on Liam. He must have been working hard during the off season. @Papa went alright when he was on here as well. Hard not to wish, a past young Eagle and a family member well.

Considering some of the hurdles he has faced in his life you can not hope he has success

Felt happy for Liam today who scored his first NRL try. He's been playing well for the Raiders. Hope for his sake he stays out of trouble in Canberra, settles down and plays to his full potential (except against us).

Interestingly he, Oldfield and Lui all played for the Raiders today.

Raiders vs Warriors would be about the only interesting grand final match up I could bear. Anything with Chooks or Storm would be sickening. Bunnies are playing good footy but they already won a few years ago so piss off Bunnies! And yes, good to see Aeroguard Man doing OK at last.

Raiders vs Warriors would be about the only interesting grand final match up I could bear. Anything with Chooks or Storm would be sickening. Bunnies are playing good footy but they already won a few years ago so piss off Bunnies! And yes, good to see Aeroguard Man doing OK at last.
I want Panthers vs Warriors. I can stomach either of them winning.

Have you thrown down the towel feathered friend ?
Yeah, I think were done for the year mate. Even barrett was indicating it in the presser when talking RE: fainu situation.
I look forward in seeing young wright, funa and hopefully fainu get a run now

Yeah, I think were done for the year mate. Even barrett was indicating it in the presser when talking RE: fainu situation.
I look forward in seeing young wright, funa and hopefully fainu get a run now
It is gut wrenching watching the top 8 teams in battle for the tittle and our team trying to avoid the spoon but that's the life of passionate supporters

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8