Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You are being disingenious old mate. The point is, you appear to have a burr up your butt over Darcy, and pointing out the fact he has been injured doesn't fully explain it.

if you say so but I was the same with Gifty going given he was only on the field 15 games a year

Speaking of Liam Knight, does anyone else think Coen Hess looks like him...or is it just me?
images (2).jpg

download.jpg

It's just you :p

I thought we must have signed him when i saw this thread had reached 3 pages long.

We don't want him.

He had his golden opportunity to become a regular first grader when our forwards were being trampled and stopped dead in their tracks but he ****ed it all up.

I know that i am in the minority here but i would like to see Shaun Lane given another run in first grade before we decide his fate.

All he needs to do is lift his intensity. He is 198cm/115 kgs (4cm taller than Tom and 13kgs heavier).

At 22 yrs his career hasn't even started yet, and given an opportunity amongst our thriving forward pack, he might just be a game or two away from cementing his place.

Lane is a timid player, I can't see him as an enforcer ever :cool:

Liam is in the mold of JWH and Darcy. His talent is being wasted, but at 22 there is time to refocus him.:nod:

Last edited:
All i know is that Shaun Lane has only played 14 mins for us this year. In those 14 mins he had 2 runs made 36m, 12 tackles with no missed tackles, produced a line break and a try assist.

I believe that he is more the type of player to bring on in the last 15 mins of each half.

The thing for me is that he is a kid. From memory there were some family issues (I might be mistaken but maybe his mother passed away pretty early) which has not helped things.

I am not saying we are the right club but some of you are being pretty harsh to someone who is still pretty young and is clearly dealing with more than we know about

All i know is that Shaun Lane has only played 14 mins for us this year. In those 14 mins he had 2 runs made 36m, 12 tackles with no missed tackles, produced a line break and a try assist.
That's like using a film trailer to judge the merits of a movie. May I suggest you watch him play a full match in reserve grade to see how he is travelling. He has all the physical attributes to be a success but I've been disappointed when I've watched him in our Workers team. I'd love to see him fulfil his promise.

The thing for me is that he is a kid. From memory there were some family issues (I might be mistaken but maybe his mother passed away pretty early) which has not helped things.

I am not saying we are the right club but some of you are being pretty harsh to someone who is still pretty young and is clearly dealing with more than we know about
Well said . Very rational & logical . Putting things in the right perspective . Give the Kid a break !!!
the-right-perspective.png

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8