• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We just need to establish the criteria for a mega thread....is it total post count?

Where has @Lewis Brown been lately?
It'd be good to hear his view on this mega thread.
Not saying he doesn't deserve it.....
Not before time !!

Impressed with his 2017. We don't really need him anymore and could blood a young player in place of him although if he stays for next season I'm ok with it now. Last year I was ready to self destruct at the thought of him living out his contract. He is still a penalty magnet and a bit of an idiot at times although he has some split moments of brilliance. Onwards and upwards poo, onwards and upwards

Yes it is definitely a double entendre ;) he's been belted from pillar to post, in post after post.
We just need to establish the criteria for a mega thread....is it total post count?
In the past it's often been due to popular demand so apologies to anyone if I jumped the gun here, but when I did a quick search I found an astonishing number of Lewy threads so hopefully its helpful put them together.

Of the zillion previous separate threads, definitely more were from last year, he didn't seem to arouse quite so much controversy in 2017 (or maybe we learned to accept that we cannot change)
Some of the thread titles were good too, my favourites included 'What is Lewis Brown' and 'Lewis Brown wtf'.

If nothing else it is a great to follow the story arc / opinions over time

If nothing else it is a great to follow the story arc / opinions over time

He copped a hiding on here last year but how many spots did he fill ( sometimes 2-3 in one game).

TBH I thought he didn't do too badly in 2017.

No superstar but not a bad average fill in for a few positions.

He copped a hiding on here last year but how many spots did he fill ( sometimes 2-3 in one game).

TBH I thought he didn't do too badly in 2017.

No superstar but not a bad average fill in for a few positions.

Also what was missed were his personal issues in 2016 (like Api)

Yes it is definitely a double entendre ;) he's been belted from pillar to post, in post after post.

In the past it's often been due to popular demand so apologies to anyone if I jumped the gun here, but when I did a quick search I found an astonishing number of Lewy threads so hopefully its helpful put them together.

Of the zillion previous separate threads, definitely more were from last year, he didn't seem to arouse quite so much controversy in 2017 (or maybe we learned to accept that we cannot change)
Some of the thread titles were good too, my favourites included 'What is Lewis Brown' and 'Lewis Brown wtf'.

Yep, that's about what I do too when it comes to merging threads and especially if there are recent threads on the same topic on the front page of the thread listing, do a search on others and merge them all together and voila, an new mega thread has emerged. :)

Yep, that's about what I do too when it comes to merging threads and especially if there are recent threads on the same topic on the front page of the thread listing, do a search on others and merge them all together and voila, an new mega thread has emerged. :)

We love our mega threads!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7