• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That was a solid try..that should make a believer out of anyone! I know we all give him a bad wrap but let's give credit where it's due.. That try was important for us and a real momentum changer for mine.

Wasn't aware of the article floating about regarding Brown's fight against depression posted earlier this year. Felt for him.

However his own self assessment as a player in that article said it all

“I probably haven’t got the best skills in the game but I’m energetic and if you look at me playing five different positions, I play them all the same. I run hard and tackle hard. I’m energetic and I probably lost that last year."

If he can play the no frills footy he aspires to and be solid in defence week in week out then there is a place for him in the side.

I think we have seen enough from Lewis 'poo' brown to warrant a new 5 year deal before someone snaps him up... The likes of the roosters and storm have expressed interest as has dessies poodles. His try broke the backs of the rorters and ultimately his presence alone won us the game
Check your medication, i think you may have overdosed. He is 30yrs of age.1 to 2 years at best.

It was a crucial try, and good on him for getting it. Two things though, tanginoa actually contacted a rooster defender and I was thinking they were going to take it off us. Can't be doing dumb **** like that. if Lewis is going to spend anytime at dummy half he will try this at least once every time we we are attacking. It has worked the 1/50 times that is his strike rate, So I pray that he doesn't keep doing it coz ive seen him butcher overlaps, do it on the 5th, drop the ball doing it. You got it right once Lewis, let that be your highlight, as it was a great try.

As much as we fling crap at Brown, when it comes down to it has anyone else really stood up and made Baz think about changing our utility bench player? Hastings and Cullen are they only ones really and they have shown flashes but not consistency. Ok sure, Brown is no world beater but his ability to play in the back row, at dummy half and in the centre's has helped ease the pressure on the team when injuries have hit.

I don't think he will play any more tests for NZ outside of maybe playing in the 'B' team at this years World Cup (with injuries to guys like Johnson, Kidwell would be crazy to leave him out of the squad), but he's not as bad as some of us (myself included) make him out to be.

I'm not his biggest fan but you don't play 15 tests for one of the strongest international sides in the world (16 if you include his one game for NZ Maori in 2010) by being a mug.

Browny is great, always said it !! Showed the heart he has in that win and is a foundation of our champion team. Well done

I think we have seen enough from Lewis 'poo' brown to warrant a new 5 year deal before someone snaps him up... The likes of the roosters and storm have expressed interest as has dessies poodles. His try broke the backs of the rorters and ultimately his presence alone won us the game
One eyed eel has Parra going hard for him for next year and the idiots there are very excited

His best spot is hooker. I said in the game day thread, as soon as he went to hooker we just looked better. The forwards really looked organised and got a roll on.

He was just getting smashed when he was taking hit ups.

I have to respect his determination taking those hard hit ups yesterday. If he played that way every game. No way would anyone call him poo.

Well played brown dog.

One of Manly's most talked about players now deservedly has his own mega-thread. All previous Lewis Brown threads are now consolidated into this location. If any ST members have not previously started their own LB thread (doubtful, there were literally scores of them) you are too late, just leave Lewis comments here from now on. Go Lewis in 2018, last year under contract to MWSE!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2