• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We won Ryan because we have a number of excellent players. Our critique on Poo is simply about maximising our chances of winning, and Poo has not shown me anything in the two seasons he's played for us to suggest he is our best option in the top 13. Perhaps as a utility in the 17, at best.
I don't have a clue what you mean when you say he is "100% uptempo". Does this mean he is hyperactive?

He just does everything at high pace. I really think he puts in. Put it this way - without Sironen (who I absolutely love as a player) thank **** we have someone like Lewis Brown as cover.

Interesting that he's been selected, & played 13 international's, in a period his New Zealand team were actually world champions. Give the guy a little credit, surely?
I reckon he peaked a few seasons back when he played for the Warriors. Still ok as a bench utility, but any side relying on him as an 80 minute edge backrower is going to get bitten by the teams with title aspirations. Great win though.

He just does everything at high pace. I really think he puts in. Put it this way - without Sironen (who I absolutely love as a player) thank **** we have someone like Lewis Brown as cover.
Brown as a cover ?
He covered 29m in 80 minutes against the Warriors .
All the competent forwards make 20m in just one blockbusting run .
He was shopped around in the beginning of the year and no club wanted him . Wonder why ?
We will agree to disagree :)

Brown as a cover ?
He covered 29m in 80 minutes against the Warriors .
All the competent forwards make 20m in just one blockbusting run .
He was shopped around in the beginning of the year and no club wanted him . Wonder why ?
We will agree to disagree :)

No worries mate. But remember, Winterstein / Sirro sometimes don't wrack up the massive metres. It's about transitioning the ball, and covering in defense. Maybe he wasn't meant to be making the massive metres in the system? But yeah, understand where your coming from.

He filled a hole yesterday. That's the value of him. Lane is a white TREX. He's not the answer. Bainbridge is injured. Amone might be an option. But just settle down and enjoy the way this team is playing with a significant salary cap handi cap.

Browns not a champion but he is a solid first grader. He wouldn't have played 80mins for a while so will be better for the run. If anything he tries a bit hard to make an impact off the bench when playing from there so give him some time. If he isn't the answer after a couple of games then explore options.

He filled a hole yesterday. That's the value of him. Lane is a white TREX. He's not the answer. Bainbridge is injured. Amone might be an option. But just settle down and enjoy the way this team is playing with a significant salary cap handi cap.

Browns not a champion but he is a solid first grader. He wouldn't have played 80mins for a while so will be better for the run. If anything he tries a bit hard to make an impact off the bench when playing from there so give him some time. If he isn't the answer after a couple of games then explore options.

ahaaa.....thought it was a surprise Bainbridge wasn't on the bench at least !

It was a waste to take Parker to Perth. We don't know how he'd go as a second rower, and I imagine he wouldn't have been able to get back to Sydney in time to play reserve grade.

Just reading an article on Api in the telegraph (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/3a8832356dfd928db30be0b7f144099f).

It's mainly talking about the passing of Api's former girlfriend and this part caught my eye:

"That voice, never more soothing for teammate Lewis Brown, who has turned to Koroisau having experienced his own grief.

“I’ve been in that position where something bad has happened in my life and Lewy Brown also went through the same thing last year where I was someone he could come to and talk to,’’ Koroisau said.

“It was something we could both relate to.

“And that was huge for me. I really felt like I could make a difference in his life and always be there for him."

Sad to read that about Browny. Worth remembering that we don't know what is going on in someone's personal life, so our scathing critiques might need tempering at times.

Just reading an article on Api in the telegraph (http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...n/news-story/3a8832356dfd928db30be0b7f144099f).

It's mainly talking about the passing of Api's former girlfriend and this part caught my eye:

"That voice, never more soothing for teammate Lewis Brown, who has turned to Koroisau having experienced his own grief.

“I’ve been in that position where something bad has happened in my life and Lewy Brown also went through the same thing last year where I was someone he could come to and talk to,’’ Koroisau said.

“It was something we could both relate to.

“And that was huge for me. I really felt like I could make a difference in his life and always be there for him."

Sad to read that about Browny. Worth remembering that we don't know what is going on in someone's personal life, so our scathing critiques might need tempering at times.
Hear hear , Lets get us home for browny .

I probably wouldn't hate brown as a person, the boys seem to really like him. However, as a footballer he just isn't good enough for manly

In saying this, that is some terrible stuff to hear, hope brown is ok

As easy as it is to get around, putting articles like that behind paywalls is very poor form even for the tele. They'll have an unconfirmed scandal as free for all, but here is a positive piece that could very well make a difference to someone's life out there reading it going through similar issues, but they'll risk that person not seeing it by paywalling it. It's business, I get that, but some terrible decision making by whoever makes the call on to paywall or not to paywall in my mind.

As easy as it is to get around, putting articles like that behind paywalls is very poor form even for the tele. They'll have an unconfirmed scandal as free for all, but here is a positive piece that could very well make a difference to someone's life out there reading it going through similar issues, but they'll risk that person not seeing it by paywalling it. It's business, I get that, but some terrible decision making by whoever makes the call on to paywall or not to paywall in my mind.
Sergey Brin owns the paywall.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8