Let's go Shopping, your player wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killer no longer has the pace and power to play in the centres imo. Five-eighth probably a better spot for him this late in his career.

We have money in the bank and cap to spend now but i hope management dont go stupid with the spending. We had alot of dramas when Des left with cap space, bank ended contracts etc etc
This is sorta an opportunity on a clean slate to set things straight and manage our players contracts properly moving forward so we never have the same dramas we had before

Yes well that's the challenge now isn't it.

If all we get in 2016 are rejects and hand me downs you'll be eating your words because mark mine and I will remember !!
I'll stand by the fact that they should never have paid more than 800 for each and I'll stand by the fact that club needs to spend wisely. The rest is out of my hands.

I'll stand by the fact that they should never have paid more than 800 for each and I'll stand by the fact that club needs to spend wisely. The rest is out of my hands.

I can see you are a "Build it and they will come" type of guy.

That's all well and good IF they want to come, at the moment you can bet they don't!

David Klemmer from the Bulldogs would be my number 1 target - I think he's on ' contract ' next year as well but he's still very young and along with Jake T they could be starting props for years to come. Worth waiting for.

Aiden Sezer from the Titans up there also as a good recruit in my book. Don't know enough about Elgey. Not keen at all on Carney, lukewarm on Maloney and Hodkinson. Ice cold on Tamou. Burgess's would be great but only 2 of them can really play and we are unlikely to get either of those.

See the Irony is-Des screwed manly.He back ended everyones contract.Won himself a few titles than took off with your best players to the dogs. And now you have to pay for the mess he left.

Whoever we buy I don't really see the value in moving Lyon to 5/8....I'd say he will be considering retirement at the end of 2016 and then we'd still have the same dilemma.

Keep the money we are gonna need it for Gutherson and 2 x Turbo's.

Don't waste it on scum like Carney and Sandow.

Or mercenaries like Burgess, SBW and Hayne.

I'd rather get the spoon than have to support them.

Upgrades for Snake, Lyon, Ballin, Buhrer and Matai

I'd rather we got DCE to backflip. Would rather him over petulant Kieran. Follow that with Carney at 6 and 2 decent forwards and we are golden.

Anyone that mentions Sandow or Carney needs their head checked.

Carney is a lost cause.

Sandow ALWAYS goes missing when the going gets tough. He is a myth.

Let's see what happens with DCE. I wouldn't be surprised if he renigs on his contract. A lot can change in 3 months.

Maloney is a realistic target. The chooks are about to feel the squeeze.

If we could nab one of JWH/Burgess and Maloney we'd be a top 4 team again in 1 season.

I know he's a turnstile in defence, but Baloney's experience and kicking game (especially his goal kicking) would be an asset.

I'd also go after a prop or two (preferably ones around the 25 year old mark and not on the wrong side of 30). Not sure when he's off contract but wasn't Aaron Woods a Sea Eagles fan as a kid? He is one I wouldn't mind seeing in maroon and white...and he's only 24.

No player who has left to go elsewhere or has signed to go elsewhere I would welcome back.....except Dean Whare. That kid is talented and didn't leave for the money, he just wanted to play first grade in the centres which he still wouldn't be doing here at Manly because we have Killer and Skivy. Ok, I'd also happily bring back Gifty if at all possible. But not Lussick, Choc, DCE, Foz or Hodkinson.

Lussick is a penalty giving liability
Choc burned too many bridges with his comments
DCE is leaving for the money
Foz has stuffed the club around
Hodkinson has very suspect knees

Other than Maloney, Woods and another quality forward, I'm not sure who I would go for.

Shame we don't need a winger. I would love to see someone like Ryan Hall playing for us.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6