Let's go Shopping, your player wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Klemmer is not off contract and would not be released by the dogs, may as well say you want Graham

Plus he is now a test player and would command 600k

1. Stewart
2. Blair
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. LittleJohn
7. Elgey
8. Klemmer
9. Ballin
10. T Burgess
11. Mateo
12. Buhrer
13. S. Burgess

14. J Turbo
15. Lawrence
16. Lui or Sene Lafao
17. Hodges or Sao

On 2sm Tunksy said Manly have offered Tom Burgess a decent packet that Souths won't match. A good start

Carney will be like it not i feel, that said the catalans coach said he is under contract i would think he would have nrl get out clause.
Hodgkinson again **** rubbish never any good can just kick field goals.
Doubtful on sam never know, souths make sure it does not happen. That said he is about 8th choice england centre at present.

See the Irony is-Des screwed manly.He back ended everyones contract.Won himself a few titles than took off with your best players to the dogs. And now you have to pay for the mess he left.

He took Tony Williams.... thats it. Who else. Nobody? Thats what i thought

1. Stewart
2. Tom T
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Gutherson
6. Hiku
7. Carney

8. Jake T
9. Ballin
10. G. Burgess
11. Mateo
12. Lui
13. Buhrer

14. T. Burgess
15. Sao
16. Mason
17. JSL

Offer DCE 1 million inc 3rd parties to match titans offer. Use Foran's money and cash saved not upgrading hasson and horo and buy 2 marque forwards.win

Klemmer is not off contract and would not be released by the dogs, may as well say you want Graham

Plus he is now a test player and would command 600k
Try 800k more like it. That is what Dogs offered that Shark prop a year or so back, remember?

K Egley should be a target , once he gets here he will be fine and say best place eva . he is gen Y thats why he says that . plus i would look at a pommy Richie Myler and Tim Brown from the dogs he is still under contract but tell em we won't poach hodgo he would be cheaper and he will develop to a good prop only gets a bench spot at the moment

we
Bath had to pay compensation to Souths of $1m to break contract. So I would expect they would like some of that back if he again breaks contract.

Out of all the suggestions I only agree with 2 ... Elgey only if he really wants to come here (and become a champion) and Hoppa .. only because he is Manly.

We have the successful formulae (ok we lost a lot of experience in short period) so no need to pay top dollar for elite players.

I'm going to get shirty if I hear a continuous bagging of DCE and Foz. They are paid up for this year so all they have to do for me is perform this year. DCE did that on Saturday night.
We have to be able to hate on someone don't we?

I skipped reading a lot of these but in my ideal world I'd pore my 2 mil into trying to clone 13 beavers. I think that would make a pretty awesome team @;)
yep we all like a bit of beaver......

On 2sm Tunksy said Manly have offered Tom Burgess a decent packet that Souths won't match. A good start
This will be first time I hope something Tunks has said is true. In saying that, he wouldn't have a clue if we've made an offer to Tom Burgess.

It's unprecedented that a club could have over $2 million of their cap free, I expect at least 3 good signings. I DON'T want our club to try to spend all of that on free agents just because it's there. Obviously I'd like Cherry to renege (even though I said many bad words about him) but that likely won't happen. Here's what I'd like to see happen.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Peta Hiku
6. Jack Littlejohn
7. Kane Elgey
8. Tom Burgess
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Jamie Buhrer
INT
14. Jake Trbojevic
15. Dylan Napa
16. Josh Starling
17. Ligi Sao/Luke Burgess/Mose Masoe

Sign up our young blokes and new blokes to heavily front ended contracts. A huge amount of good players are off contract over the next 2 seasons and our juniors are quite good. I believe we can buy smart and stay competitive for many years.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6