Let's go Shopping, your player wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As per some of my previous posts I am absolutely all for going back to DCE today as in right this hour with a contract that matches the titans and get him to renig.

Has anyone heard anything from the club suggesting this is an option?

As per some of my previous posts I am absolutely all for going back to DCE today as in right this hour with a contract that matches the titans and get him to renig.

Agree. He, unlike Foran, wanted to stay in the first place.

Keep the money we are gonna need it for Gutherson and 2 x Turbo's.

Don't waste it on scum like Carney and Sandow.

Or mercenaries like Burgess, SBW and Hayne.

I'd rather get the spoon than have to support them.

Upgrades for Snake, Lyon, Ballin, Buhrer and Matai

^This very much.

Talk of that grub Maloney coming here is equally as nauseating as Sandow, Carney, Sezer, Hodkinson*, Shaun Johnson.

I'd rather take the spoon as well than see them (*back) in our colours. Would much prefer us bring in/up some new talent, even if it means some years of struggle.

No. But as much as you hold out hope...I hang the other way.

The nrl are propping up a bankrupt club and wanted a marquee player to play there. The additional payments, 3rd party deals would probably be staggering.

It's also in ch 9's best interest to keep the titans (16 teams, etc) so they can help him from anything to columns in the gold coast bullie, guests spots on sea fm, to daly's daily surf report...duuuude.

so he's gone. I won't let my fragile lil mind think otherwise.....but feel free to go right ahead! :)

01. Brett Stewart
02. chayse blair
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Feleti Mateo
07. Todd Carney
08. Sam Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. luke Burgess
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jorge Taufua

14. Jamie buhrer
15. Willie Mason
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Jake Trbojevic

01. Brett Stewart
02. chayse blair
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Feleti Mateo
07. Todd Carney
08. Sam Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. luke Burgess
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jorge Taufua

14. Jamie buhrer
15. Willie Mason
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Jake Trbojevic

Jamie Buhrer is an 80 minute player in my opinion. Just a great signing - from Parramatta. Bahahahaha, but yeah, I wouldn't have Buhrer on the bench mate, he's far too good a player.

Jamie Buhrer is an 80 minute player in my opinion. Just a great signing - from Parramatta. Bahahahaha, but yeah, I wouldn't have Buhrer on the bench mate, he's far too good a player.

need a back line replacement..& tafua is wasted on wing suss under high ball..

01. Brett Stewart
02. chayse blair
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Feleti Mateo
07. Todd Carney
08. Sam Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. luke Burgess
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jorge Taufua

14. Jamie buhrer
15. Willie Mason
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Jake Trbojevic

Your joking I hope.
Carney, (if he wears Manly colours I'll cancel 3 memberships immediately.
Mateo 5/8 at 32 ish and a slug?
Jorge starting lock - he cant put that type of effort in to be a lock.
Tred - time to say bye bye (leave) and hello buhrer (how u have him on bench amazes me)
Chayse Blair should go back to doesntmatta. Highly overrated.
SAm Burgess is a beat up and won't play for Manly unless Souths allow it (and they won't).

I'd rather we got DCE to backflip. Would rather him over petulant Kieran. Follow that with Carney at 6 and 2 decent forwards and we are golden.

Remove Carney and I would be happy with this solution. I feel if we were to keep DCE then we don't really need a big name 5/8.

1. Stewart
2. Blair
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. LittleJohn
7. Elgey
8. Klemmer
9. Ballin
10. T Burgess
11. Mateo
12. Buhrer
13. S. Burgess

14. J Turbo
15. Lawrence
16. Lui or Sene Lafao
17. Hodges or Sao

I skipped reading a lot of these but in my ideal world I'd pore my 2 mil into trying to clone 13 beavers. I think that would make a pretty awesome team @;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4