Leave now folks.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s not just about to today or the onfield stuff. Look at everything that has happen since 2014 and you could go back further to after the 2008 gf.
I know Cameron. I've been on board since the late 70s. It's hard but I just want people to stick with the team. The rest of the NRL are against us. It's good that there's passionate people like you about, wearing your heart on your sleeve.

To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Maybe support an NRL owned team.
Or, like the team need to do, dig deep.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Please win soon team. This place is getting out of control.
Marry me

To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
U must be part of the conspiracy. Keep the faith and keep quite while we get screwed by the refs. Put up with sht coaching decisions. Watch our team fall apart with no direction all while our manly spirit it being lost game by game. Yeah right.....

U must be part of the conspiracy. Keep the faith and keep quite while we get screwed by the refs. Put up with sht coaching decisions. Watch our team fall apart with no direction all while our manly spirit it being lost game by game. Yeah right.....
Um.. that's kind of not my point. Being loud is fine. I'm saying don't quit. But interpret it whatever way you like.

@:DTurning our backs on the Team now would be the wrong thing to do. Especially Trent as I honestly think he is passionate about the team. He sticks up for the players and for a person who some people on the forum here thinks he ain’t Manly he sure gets happy when we do well. Also I would love to see his smiling face in the stands when things are going well.Just a little hope guys if your up for it.

Nicci, these guys are being paid more than the Priminister of Australia for bringing nothing but unmotivated incompetent bullsheet. All they do all week is train, lift weights and do what they've ever dreamed of. They're adored by thousands and live in lavish homes and drive top of the range fancy cars. They're one of the only professions who get paid the same whether they perform or not. Sorry but it's hard to show any real compassion if it's clear they're not putting in. I think they're taking the piss.
That's a good point.
I think there are quite a few contributing factors to the team's performances at the moment but I totally agree that they need to put in more. The way players are paid can make a joke of the game. Play like shyte and still go home rolling in money.

Yeah I know.
It's VERY hard to watch.
It disheartens me when people say they're quitting supporting the team. I know the fans are passionate and we all react in different ways and yes, have the right to vent.
I just feel that Manly are a team that needs all the support we can get because we always have a target on our back.
If people are really going to quit on this team it's really sad.
I thought the thread would be a bit controversial and get some interesting responses but I thought - what the heck!
Mediocrity will not be tolerated. We shouldnt be telling supporters to stay strong we should be demanding better of the players and club.

We are watching a team divided

Mediocrity will not be tolerated. We shouldnt be telling supporters to stay strong we should be demanding better of the players and club.

We are watching a team divided
Yes.
If they played with the passion of the supporters venting on here they'd be unstoppable. I have a feeling that Trent might tolerate mediocrity though.

I am suffering a lot of pain today. Went to the pub in my jersey (away), as I always do, copped the normal abuse, but stood loud and proud. Everyone hates Manly in my parts, but I don't care. But even half way through the second half, these haters turned a little simpathetic, saying, "what has happened to Manly? surely there is a bigger problem with this club? they are always at least competitive? they have a great roster, but it's not working". Sure, they delighted in us getting belted, but they were as perplexed as all of us. I'd even say that they felt a bit sorry for us, which is a massive call for my pub. It was even it seemed they felt sadness about my feelings because they know how passionate I am, and what a great club we have been. I guess the only positive is that I get to wear my home jersey next week, cop it again, and stand loud and proud.

It’s more than wearing the Manly emblem and shouting out “ Go Manly” .....you want to support those players having and respecting the standards players from the past have set....this is the problem....I can accept a gutsy, whole hearted team ripping in and falling short, but the effort has been simply pathetic.

Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!

Didn't expect you of all posters to become a total ****wit, power corrupts all I guess

Go clean the houses of the owners who lead us this bull****, cook them dinner, wash their clothes among all the other favors

I guess you love watching this bull**** all over again

Maybe you'd be better served going for parramatta where they're used to piss poor pathetic efforts and a sub par board, although we're a dead heat with them on that front now

I mean how dare people feel that our owners are total ****wits

I guess you agree with Peters that all fans have no idea and should shut up and fork out our hard earned to help support the people who have somehow ruined our club in a matter of years when they get to go unchecked

They pay the bills all alone don't they? Or are they using our merch money and gate takings to do it? And our season grants from the NRL

Nope they pay it all and we should shut up because we're a bunch of wank pheasants

You may enjoy mediocrity, you may love knifing legendary clubmen in the back

But I think it's total bull**** and I don't care if you're a good sort or not, in this case you sound as bad as a Penn

Thanks for the contributions and view points on this thread. Please note the message really isn't to tell people to leave the Manly, the forum or put up with shyte performances. The opposite really but I knew it was open to varied interpretations.
I think the NRL are trying to oust Manly and when fans mention not watching/supporting the team anymore, I get worried that fans deserting will speed up the process.
Anyways.
The world turns.
Good night.

Yeah read through the thread after I wrote that

People deal with things in different ways

Every hangover comes with the claim you'll never drink again but come next week well that's another story

I probably went above and beyond but I'm at a point where I'm not buying another piece of merch until my childhood hero gets his due respect from these clubrunners or and preferably they sell us to someone who isn't about self interest

I'll never forgive their claim that they pay for everything and fans don't matter, we're with them every step of the way and we deserve to be heard and respected

I don't feel that with these assclowns

Didn't expect you of all posters to become a total ****wit, power corrupts all I guess

Go clean the houses of the owners who lead us this bull****, cook them dinner, wash their clothes among all the other favors

Maybe you'd be better served going for parramatta where they're used to piss poor pathetic efforts and a sub par board, although we're a dead heat with them on that front now

I guess you agree with Peters that all fans have no idea and should shut up and fork out our hard earned to help support the people who have somehow ruined our club in a matter of years when they get to go unchecked

They pay the bills all alone don't they? Or are they using our merch money and gate takings to do it? And our season grants from the NRL

Nope they pay it all and we should shut up because we're a bunch of wank pheasants

But I think it's total bull**** and I don't care if you're a good sort or not, in this case you sound as bad as a Penn
Um.. you didn't get my point at all.
I have no power and am in no way corrupt.
Unlike you, I didn't set out to insult anyone. You have just done this directly.
The purpose of the thread is really about my insecurities of people deserting Manly as a response to the many negative threads.
That's all.
You choose the way you take it.

Lol, you really are a special kind of troll... Kicking fellow supporters when they are down, so tough is this keyboard warrior clown.

Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Supporters like you should leave now I expect better from professionals who are getting paid a truck load of money

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8