Leave now folks.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still had a sense of hope until the first disallowed Manly try [ which could have given them some over due momentum ] then just had a feeling of resignation and slight despair when they just reverted back to their directionless and mistaken ridden efforts of recent times. There still must be some fighting spirit and leadership and pride somewhere there in the Manly ranks , bit overdue boys to show it , next week would be a very opportune time to rediscover it and starting with the captain please . .

Well at least you’ve ascertained no one’s leaving Nicci!!

Oh and by the way you didn’t answer the “ marry me” question on page 2!!!
Yeah Mark
The responses are quite heartening. Great to hear. I thought the 'marry me' was hilarious.
This forum proves that no Silvertails should ever marry. It would consist of dummy spits, dislikes, disagrees, ironstines, mixed with a few positive emojis after a win.@:D

Yeah Mark
The responses are quite heartening. Great to hear. I thought the 'marry me' was hilarious.
This forum proves that no Silvertails should ever marry. It would consist of dummy spits, dislikes, disagrees, ironstines, mixed with a few positive emojis after a win.@:D

One big happy/unhappy/very unhappy family!!

One big happy/unhappy/very unhappy family!!
Get real feathered friends ....
Which family is always happy and has no dramas in the real world ?
Lets have a look in our own back yard before we point a finger :rofl:
obama-giving-middle-finger.jpg

To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Maybe support an NRL owned team.
Or, like the team need to do, dig deep.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Please win soon team. This place is getting out of control.

I don't tell you how to support the team so don't tell me how to support them thanks.

Any Manly supporter that cares enough to be a regular contributor on the Silvertails forum isn’t walking away from the Manly team. We’re all emotional at the moment after 3 dismal losses and that’s why people are venting and most comments on here are negative. Things will change when we break through for another win. Let’s hope it’s Friday and not #NextWeek

Indeed. Most of us have probably thought about walking away at some point in time if you've been around long enough, Northern Eagles days for mine, but let's be honest in the big picture we've had a much smoother run than just about any other supporter group in the modern era of any of the old traditional clubs....No point sooking now, sack the players aren't up to it and move forward.

And for my 10 cents - Barrett isn't the source of all these problems and rightly or wrongly the Toovey era is OVER and this club didn't achieve success by reminiscing nostalgically or sentimentally on past successes. we remained successful but being ruthless and making the hard decisions. The players need to own this result as much as anyone and it's their heads that should be on the block too. And will be this week.

Indeed. Most of us have probably thought about walking away at some point in time if you've been around long enough, Northern Eagles days for mine, but let's be honest in the big picture we've had a much smoother run than just about any other supporter group in the modern era of any of the old traditional clubs....No point sooking now, sack the players aren't up to it and move forward.

And for my 10 cents - Barrett isn't the source of all these problems and rightly or wrongly the Toovey era is OVER and this club didn't achieve success by reminiscing nostalgically or sentimentally on past successes. we remained successful but being ruthless and making the hard decisions. The players need to own this result as much as anyone and it's their heads that should be on the block too. And will be this week.

Post of the week!!

In the big picture of life our beloved footy team is going through a bad trot. It really sucks and hurts. But we must remember all the good times this great team has given us AND we must remember there is far worse problems everyone of us could have.If you a true supporter you will never give up on them and in a week we celebrate our courageous service menand women let’s keep things in perspective.Go Manly

We’ll be fine. Things are not good at the moment, and nobody who loves the club would be okay about the way the side is performing or many aspects with how the joint is being run. But the tide will turn like always. There were some ordinary years after 1987 before that great side emerged in the mid nineties. Then after that we all know what happened... the worst period in the clubs history and then a golden era that yielded 4 GF and 2 premierships. Something is wrong with the side at present, and hopefully they find something, dig in and start playing for each other. Either way, it has to come to a head soon, because there’s no way Manly supporters are going to turn up to watch the crap they dished out last night. But one thing I know for certain, we will rise again:

Ill agree the club has given us great times. And i'd be all good with the current situation we find ourselves in; IF, it appeared the club was actually doing something about the problems.

I just feel like the club is sitting on their hands and just waiting for **** to get better. All the while the paying fans and loyal supporters are being sodomised without even an inkling that they're trying to find some lube.

Its just sad.

@Ralphie @mikem the point of this thread is that I actually don't want anyone to leave at all. Like all those who talked about quitting this was an emotional response from me but I did know may interpret it differently so it was a risk I took.
So just to clear things up:
It rips my heart out to see the team perform like this.
I do not tolerate mediocrity and think everything okay.
It was absolutely nothing to do with telling people to leave the forum.
It makes me really disheartened to hear about people want to quit supporting the team because we're in a serious hole.
Manly needs all the fans we can get because we're not getting any love from anyone else ever.
I hope that clears things up.
All good here Nicci :)

I totally get where you are coming from. We do need to rally around and support the club or we simply won't have a club to support, but that doesn't mean we are happy about where we are at or we should sugarcoat the situation.

To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Maybe support an NRL owned team.
Or, like the team need to do, dig deep.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Please win soon team. This place is getting out of control.
I am depressed and left the last home game early......but I will always be Manly

I knew some would reply with this which is why I thought a couple of times before hitting post. I knew there'd be misinterpretations.
I found today's loss shattering and the current team performances and club's ongoing turmoil frustrating to the bone.
But personally I'm choosing to stick with Manly and I believe this too shall pass.

Hey Niccipops, as a positive, we are only one NRL CEO away from success!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4