Leave now folks.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Maybe support an NRL owned team.
Or, like the team need to do, dig deep.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Please win soon team. This place is getting out of control.

images-7.jpg

Looks its trent

Well said, although I don't think that was the point of what they were saying. They (also I) feel like manly are less recognisable and are passionate to restore that (which is a good thing).

We just want what's best for the club, whether ruthless or not we must not hide our sides issues any longer

To all the people who are disengaged, embarrassed to support Manly, are going to turn it in after supporting the team for 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50 years due to our current situation in 2018 you might as well grab your bats and balls and leave now.
Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
So your happy with constant crap we have been dish up on and off the field.

I remember back when this board was started by dan and was called alternate Eagles. The was a saying that become folklore in this place.

‘mediocrity won’t be tolerated’

Sounds like you are being very tolerant to the mediocrity the current management are dishing up.

Nicci, these guys are being paid more than the Priminister of Australia for bringing nothing but unmotivated incompetent bullsheet. All they do all week is train, lift weights and do what they've ever dreamed of. They're adored by thousands and live in lavish homes and drive top of the range fancy cars. They're one of the only professions who get paid the same whether they perform or not. Sorry but it's hard to show any real compassion if it's clear they're not putting in. I think they're taking the piss.

#NRLtalkthegameup

Change doesn’t happen by burying your head in the sand.
There's no way I'm burying my head in the sand. Things are terrible at the moment.
I found the loss today and the last 3 weeks quite devastating.
I can't see a quick fix for this team either and I believe the club has an incredible lot of soul searching to do on all levels.
Am I embarrassed to support Manly?
No way. They're my team. I don't like the current situation but I like my team.
Am I going to stop feeling gutted after every loss? No.
Am I going to stop supporting Manly and feeling every blow? No.

Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Team as soft as custard deserve to be taken apart

So your happy with constant crap we have been dish up on and off the field.

I remember back when this board was started by dan and was called alternate Eagles. The was a saying that become folklore in this place.

‘mediocrity won’t be tolerated’

Sounds like you are being very tolerant to the mediocrity the current management are dishing up.
I knew some would reply with this which is why I thought a couple of times before hitting post. I knew there'd be misinterpretations.
I found today's loss shattering and the current team performances and club's ongoing turmoil frustrating to the bone.
But personally I'm choosing to stick with Manly and I believe this too shall pass.

Can't see where I've said I'm not supporting them anymore.
I've not said anything in criticism all year.
But I'm disturbed and bloody well confused with what's happening and who runs what.
Praise when it's due but if they need some ar*se kicking then kick it.

Leave quietly.
Stop whinging.
Heads up.
Move forward.
Be Manly!
Go Manly!
Passions run high, it’s hard to watch. People will speak up about it because we don’t expect those types of performances from our team.

Let them be let them voice their frustrations

I knew some would reply with this which is why I thought a couple of times before hitting post. I knew there'd be misinterpretations.
I found today's loss shattering and the current team performances and club's ongoing turmoil frustrating to the bone.
But personally I'm choosing to stick with Manly and I believe this too shall pass.
Look in all serious mate, I think last year hot run of 10 or so games was false dawn. This team got a lot of holes and some lazy pricks. Rebuild rebuild rebuild

It’s not just about to today or the onfield stuff. Look at everything that has happen since 2014 and you could go back further to after the 2008 gf.

Passions run high, it’s hard to watch. People will speak up about it because we don’t expect those types of performances from our team.

Let them be let them voice their frustrations
Yeah I know.
It's VERY hard to watch.
It disheartens me when people say they're quitting supporting the team. I know the fans are passionate and we all react in different ways and yes, have the right to vent.
I just feel that Manly are a team that needs all the support we can get because we always have a target on our back.
If people are really going to quit on this team it's really sad.
I thought the thread would be a bit controversial and get some interesting responses but I thought - what the heck!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8