Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’m in the “ he’ll challenge it and have it massively downgraded “ brigade.

You can just smell it in the air.

The Grubbitohs will throw everything bar the kitchen sink at the defence as they know otherwise that’s their season pretty much done !!
Well its up to the fans to make their feelings clearly heard ... let the NRL know how you feel .. I'm about to .... actually just did

grassy

Bencher
I can hear it now:
Finals Are Worth more than a regular game.

Part of the sentence should be that the grub is no longer held up in such lime light by the NRL.
He’s another one of those players that at his birth the midwife held him up and slapped his mother. How they put this guy in the same league as Turbo is beyond me The chip on his shoulder is going to ruin him, good player or not. You could see something was brewing on the horizon for him, and this is it. No control whatsoever.None

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Makes you think what would have happened if this game was on during magic round where they had that farcical crackdown. They would have just set up the firing squad and shot him on the spot wouldn't they ? Love taps were getting 10 minutes in the bin let alone reckless cheekbone busting shoulders

This is what makes the NRL a laughing stock - short term rule crackdowns that are quickly forgotten. Why isn't PVL out front and centre today condemning Latrells actions and trumpeting player safety like he was back in Round 10 ?? Meanwhile the fans just shrug their shoulders and wonder what the next focus will be for the referees so they can unduly influence the outcome of a game based on an edict from above.
Whatever the new focus will be I'm pretty sure it's going to f**k us over one way or another.

Grade 2 for that is very lenient
For the uneducated there is multiple different gradings. Not saying you are but this is as bad of a grading that we have seen all year. Most are graded careless, this is a grade 2 reckless which is way worse.

Gradings below:
Grade 1 Careless
Grade 2 Careless
Grade 3 Careless

Grade 1 reckless
Grade 2 reckless (Latrells charge)
Grade 3 reckless

Grade 1 intentional
Grade 2 intentional
Grade 3 intentional

Its extremely hard to prove something is intentional unless its Adrian Morley style. Any "intentional" charge would be sent straight to the judiciary, so when you consider the above information this is the 2nd worst charge he could have been graded with by the MRC.

To say a grade 2 reckless is lenient for this tackle is incorrect.

For the uneducated there is multiple different gradings. Not saying you are but this is as bad of a grading that we have seen all year. Most are graded careless, this is a grade 2 reckless which is way worse.

Gradings below:
Grade 1 Careless
Grade 2 Careless
Grade 3 Careless

Grade 1 reckless
Grade 2 reckless (Latrells charge)
Grade 3 reckless

Grade 1 intentional
Grade 2 intentional
Grade 3 intentional

Its extremely hard to prove something is intentional unless its Adrian Marley style. Any " intentional" charge would be sent straight to the judiciary, so when you consider the above information this is the 2nd worst charge he could have been graded with by the MRC.

To say a grade 2 reckless is lenient for this tackle is incorrect.

It isn't though - this hit from CHN on Hughes at 3:45 was charged as a Grade 3 Reckless three weeks ago and Latrell's hit on Manu is at least as bad as it.

grassy

Bencher
I am not a roosters fan at all but I did admire Robbo coming out and saying what he said because what he was saying about the bunker system is true. Fancy letting play go on after that. When the hell were they gunna pull play up. What were they thinking that it would go un noticed. Again pure Politics in sport. It’s who you are and who you know. Then we have Gus Gould and Paul Gallen talking it down as if it’s nothing. All this after Valandy’s comes out and says if we have contact to the head there will be no game. Yea seems to be working real well. Now the NRL are saying it was a wrong call not to send him off for the remainder of the game. How the f…k do you get that wrong. it seems the NRL are always sorry for their mistakes but at the same time they keep contradicting the very rules they set in place. Where the hell do they think someone like Latrell is going to take Rugby League in the future. The whole of the Nrl should be lining up at Mental Health not just the players because they are being used as puppets. Let’s see if they have the balls to enforce the very penalties that they have in place to the full extent of it. Rant over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18