Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

God

Bencher
As they say, you can pick your friends, but not your family. Obviously with those issues Jesus takes after his mum. Could you give us insight to who that might be?
Hairy Mary - you know those sightings of Yetti's that's just Mary out for a walk, what can I say I was drinking too much at the time and coming off a 5 - 10 year binge that would have made Hunter s Thompson look mild.

Will I be able to covet my neighbour’s wife under the new guidelines?
Not really but to simplify things I am merging that and the one about adultery to just don't do sh!t things.

Last edited:

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As a player, I really rate Latrell. In fact, in terms of fullbacks, for mine both he and Turbo are ahead of Tedesco.

But try this for a second. Touch the point of your shoulder and feel how little flesh there is between the bone and the skin. Now imagine copping that with full force to the cheekbone. He may as well have used a bit of 4 by 2.

If he doesn't get 6 weeks, the NRL will be more of a joke than I already think it is.

Watching how Latrell plays the game just makes me appreciate Tom even more. A genuinely nice guy with absolutely zero rubbish in his game. We're 100% blessed he's Manly through and through.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Only grade 2 ?? gee he dodged a bullet there. They classed Mattos and CHN's as grade 3's

Anyway he's gone for the season, which is all that matters

Agree, taking into account remorse shown (absolute bubkus to a supposed 'close' friend) and injury sustained to Manu it is a complete joke. What warrants a grade 3 then?

Almost as if they wanted to leave the door open for him to challenge the grading from 2 to 1.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You watch, some random Dragons or Bulldogs bench forward will be sent off this weekend for a love tap, as the reactionary NRL try and regain some form of control.
Or, perish the thought, one of our forwards...

Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell is facing a suspension of between six and nine matches after being charged with a grade two reckless tackle on Roosters centre Joey Manu.

Mitchell was sin-binned for the hit that left former teammate Manu with a suspected fractured cheekbone. He faces a six-match ban if he enters an early guilty plea and would risk a nine-match suspension if he unsuccessfully fights the charge at the judiciary.

Rabbitohs teammate Liam Knight is facing a ban of 2-3 matches for making dangerous contact with Roosters prop Siosiua Taukeiaho, while Roosters forward Fletcher Baker is facing a ban of one or two matches for a crusher tackle.

Warriors prop Matthew Lodge is facing a ban of one or two matches after being charge with dangerous contact over a tackle on Raiders forward Joseph Tapine.

There were no charges following Thursday night's Knights v Titans clash on the Sunshine Coast.

6 match ban...
What? Not taking account of priors???

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Souths are now gone won't be doing any damage in September. Maybe get to week 2 or 3 but can't win it from here.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Would not be surprised at all if they challenge and get a downgrade
Just call Billy slater he will get Latrell off. Seriously anything less than a season ending suspension for Latrell is minimum sentence he deserves for that hit.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15