Latrell Mitchell’s ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It looked like a pretty ****full situation @Eagle of London . I won't plumb the depths of this crappy topic anymore. I will let this random guy have the last turd. I mean word.
the movie comedy GIF
you win. BRAVO......

Davo

Rookie
Laterell Mitchell high tackle has ended Joey Manu season with a fractured cheekbone. What should be his punishment?
Latrell Mitchell should be banned until such time as he can show that he's got his head in the right place however long that might take. the whining that some commentators carry on with about the damage his suspension will do to Souths finals chances is pathetic, especially when they fail to balance with comments about the damage to Manu's and the Rooster's season.
Also, in rd 22 Mitchell took out Brimson by kicking him in the jaw, and breaking it, as got up after Brimson tackled him. There was no penalty, no review by the bunker or the ref...nothing!
He's an embarrassment to our game which he regularly puts in disrepute with his thuggery.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NRL head of football Graham Annesley believes South Sydney star Latrell Mitchell should have been sent off in Friday night's match against Sydney Roosters but he has defended the bunker for not taking immediate action over the incident that left Joey Manu with a fractured cheekbone.

nrl.coN

Sorry Robbo respectfully disagree.

Latrell's hit was an order of magnitude more nasty, I believe - but as that is my opinion it will mean little without agreement from a wider consensus.

Regardless, I am happy Latrell Mitchell is not a Manly player, as I find him an abrasive and difficult player to like. Even if he had the beloved Sea Eagle on his guernsey, I would still find that hit entirely distasteful.

CNH did a similarly reckless act, but at least he showed a modicum of regret, and then posted a public apology. Has Latrell done that much? No. Is he perhaps still looking at a way he can pin this on a victimisation complex....? Hmmm..

Mitchell got sent for 10, and upon his return he scored, and pegged the ball at point-blank at the undefended head of an ex-team-mate. Is he just "fired up"? Or is he just expressing his inner-twat?

Latter for me bro, until evidence proves otherwise.
An apology or further bad behaviour on the field does not make a tackle better or worse. That is my point, the MRC don't take any of that into their grading. People are defending CHN by saying he's a nice guy or he said sorry. That doesn't mean a thing in the MRC grading. Like I said those things may change the judiciary outcome but not the MRC. They are completely separate entities.
Think of the MRC as a cop and the Judiciary as Judge Judy.
If a cop pulls over a guy in high range drink driving, he's not gonna give him a mid range charge cos the guy was nice and showed remorse! However Judge Judy might take those things into consideration when giving the sentence.

Last edited:

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
I hope scumbag latrell does challenge and loses the challenge, that would be more fitting. I have no doubt he sees himself as the victim in all this

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Souths was robbed......of ex-Manly Legend Liam Knight for 2 games.

Oh and some other guy got an early-mark for the season...forget his name.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15