Kurt De Luis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was waiting for to get knocked into the bleachers....so direct with zero preservation, they shook him but put his hand up for another hit up same set...
As Snake stated, his feet are like the Matrix but you know what....he got it done and has a big heart - congrats I reckon....

Got a bit of barney rubble about him, a tad taller. I do wonder how the reggie players cope when they do a first grade warm up

He was great. Not sure how much more he has in him, but I won't write off a player who definitely has the attitude, and he does. Croker, Parker, Harper are other examples of players at first glance you think ahh, probably reserve grader, but that's not the case!

15 tackles, 132 run metres, 14 runs, 0 errors or missed tackles. They can be as slow as they want, he produced.
100% for a guys that is 25 and only played 25 odd NSW cup games he did exactly what we couod have hoped for.
If someosaid before his debut that they would be his stats then you would take that in a heart beat! Great depth player when hit with a bad injury toll.

He was great. Not sure how much more he has in him, but I won't write off a player who definitely has the attitude, and he does. Croker, Parker, Harper are other examples of players at first glance you think ahh, probably reserve grader, but that's not the case!
I do think he is a top 30 player at best but solid, can definitely do a job when needed. Can't ask much more for a guy that's not even top 30 contracted. From earlier reports he was still working a full time job and training on top of this. Give him a full time contract and he would definitely improve on this. A late bloomer too at 25 he has only played 25 NSW cup games

I do think he is a top 30 player at best but solid, can definitely do a job when needed. Can't ask much more for a guy that's not even top 30 contracted. From earlier reports he was still working a full time job and training on top of this. Give him a full time contract and he would definitely improve on this. A late bloomer too at 25 he has only played 25 NSW cup games
Bit like Davey, the late bloomers can often be the most highly motivated?

He is great prospect. Not sure if he will get enough games to shine. But have no doubt he can shine at the top level if given the opportunity. Well done Desmond here.

I was keen to see how he went first up. I’m remote with no game on tv. All I can find is, played 35 minutes, made 15 tackles and ran 132 metres (wow). That equates to over 300m for 80 minutes (ok can’t use this as accurate guide but still impressive). For first up game, was it as impressive as it seems.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4