Kurt De Luis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though he wasn’t particularly explosive I think the turning point was when he and burbo came on. We started really confronting the cowboys forwards (who for the first portion of the game were playing really comfortably).

I thought he had a good debut.

got absolutely smashed in a couple of hard hit ups and simply got up and played the ball.

for a first game, I think everyone would be happy with his effort.

so a 'good on him' from me.

:)

Good solid effort but he makes Jake look fast.
I think I’d need to see them race! I love Jake, but watching him ask his body to go sometimes and seeing his um acceleration if I can call it that, is well, I’d best not say. Maybe we should just say no bloody wonder his body won’t get up and go of the mark with all the work he makes it do.

I’ve said this before, my whole family are life long eagles and we all love Jake, we all watch every Manly game together and its quite funny the number of times someone gets the whip out and tries to ride Jake for some extra running speed, it’s almost like the refs Jake, Jake, jjjjjjjaaaaakkkkeee, common Jake. Could you imagine how next level his game would be with a Speedo that matchEd his motor!

Well done to Kurt too, no errors, didn’t shirk his task with the ball in hand and got on with the job after some copping some solid hits.

Heard over the weekend he has a great back story a couple of times .
Does anybody know what it is ?

Has anyone seen the video of him celebrating with his mates after the game. Its pure gold. Seems a real character and was ecstatic to make his debut. I can't find it to post it...
here you go:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4