Kurt De Luis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Solid squad player and reliable, which is all you need in a team so your stars can shine
Feel will only be playing when there are injuries and a fill in needed, but all the top sides have these tough all in players who step up admirally when needed and play their part.
Anyone who has a red hot go gets my stamp of approval and any success Manly get in 2021, this bloke has played a part in it.

He did sone good things on Sunday and looked a shade faster than in his debut. But Gee he looks slow tho doesn’t he.

mini side track, sorry.

Your avatar's episode was on my tv an hour ago!

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'll keep an eye out, I didn't notice how slow he was.

Serenity now!
Insanity later……

What a great ep the alex theatre is. Geoffrey Hirewood “that’s hiiiiirewood Jerry”

Lloyd might be my fav bit character in Seinfeld. Followed closely by crazy Joe Devola “you like clowns?”

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Insanity later……

What a great ep the alex theatre is. Geoffrey Hirewood “that’s hiiiiirewood Jerry”

Lloyd might be my fav bit character in Seinfeld. Followed closely by crazy Joe Devola “you like clowns?”
Not bad but I'd have to go for George's dad. Though he's probably more than a bit character

Not bad but I'd have to go for George's dad. Though he's probably more than a bit character
There’s been some good ones:
  • Elaine’s ‘close talker’ boyfriend who takes the Seinfeld’s out for a trip to the museum
  • the cranky rabbi in the Bris episode
  • Jack Klompus
  • Poppie! Remember he pisses on Gerry’s lounge and the duck is soooo succulent!
  • Babu Bhatt
  • Gary Fogel who pretended to have cancer
  • short Mickey
  • Kruger

There’s been some good ones:
  • Elaine’s ‘close talker’ boyfriend who takes the Seinfeld’s out for a trip to the museum
  • the cranky rabbi in the Bris episode
  • Jack Klompus
  • Poppie! Remember he pisses on Gerry’s lounge and the duck is soooo succulent!
  • Babu Bhatt
  • Gary Fogel who pretended to have cancer
  • short Mickey
  • Kruger
There’s so many. Poppie who doesn’t wash his hands after a leak too!
The beauty of Stan is you can watch ur fav ep anytime.

Poor Kurt, if he is reading this ... 6 posts extolling his virtues ... then suddenly 8 posts talking about a bit parts in a 30 year old soapie that finished 20 years ago ...

Don't worry Kurt ... you go alright and you are appreciated ... we just have an abundance of kids whose report cards read ... easily distracted ....

Edit .. 9 posts on the soapie ...

Poor Kurt, if he is reading this ... 6 posts extolling his virtues ... then suddenly 8 posts talking about a bit parts in a 30 year old soapie that finished 20 years ago ...

Don't worry Kurt ... you go alright and you are appreciated ... we just have an abundance of kids whose report cards read ... easily distracted ....

Edit .. 9 posts on the soapie ...
The fact we are not really talking about him is a positive thing. Ie, he has done his job well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8