Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EVERY MANLY FAN SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF OUR SEA EAGLES TEAM FEATHERED FRIEND

WE PLAYED A VERY DESPERATE KNIGHTS TEAM THAT WAS DESPERATE FOR A WIN ON THEIR HOME GROUND WHERE OUR RECORD OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS IN NEWCASTLE WAS WINLESS

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITHOUT OUR TURBO

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS FOR A CRUCIAL PERIOD WITH ONLY 12 MEN

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITH 7 SUCCESSIVE PENALTIES IN OUR QUARTER LINE

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITH SELF BELIEF AND RESILIENCE

OUR NEW SELF BELIEF AND RESILIENCE THAT HAS BEEN INSTILLED BY OUR COACH WON THE MATCH FOR US .

DES IS BACK AND SO IS MANLY !!!

View attachment 11165
My ears are ringing across cyberspace.

As I said in pre season, wait until round 8. By then Des will start to implement his coaching style in the squad. You have consistently bagged our 1-17 roster, but Des the magician will unite this squad like a flying wedge. This is what Des does!
How good is Suli and Parker looking under sound coaching strategies?
Des does his best to not expose our weakest players. Great coaching, great, great coaching

Completely incorrect and untrue. Completely. I consistently bagged out our roster from 2-4, and to a lesser degree 15-17.

I've always said our forwards are up there with the best.

Portray it however you like to attempt to paint an incorrect picture, to garnish support, but at least try and write it accurately.

I think everyone knows where I stand with our 1, 5, 6-14.

Maybe you just gloss over the good things I say?

Boys Boys boys we won, save the blow up for when we get done (if we get done) when was the last time we won 3 in a row....

Forget it... go for it ...................
Go Manly

Outstanding win by us, overcame all the bull**** - ref bs, trbo, sin bin etc for a truly Manly win. The effort and fight during that period AFB was binned was second to none. Need to work a little more on targetting individuals (eg. Ponga), although we worked hard on controlling the ball

Thanks HM.
The NRL appears to be back to normal looking at that...
It's truly unbelievable to get such biased calls.
It really frustrates players and things just get out of hand quickly.

Even the bunker was fcked tonight on every call.

Nase's shoe stopped that try.
Elliot's try effort would have been called 'ball touched tryline' if he had been wearing highvis gear.:cool:

But we won :)

#JesusLovesManly :D

Ha OK, I would hate to stop your momentum tonight. Your batting 100
Mate, I'm okay being told to suck eggs about Elliott, Taufua, Parker, Suli, and before the trials Garrick.

That's fair.

But say it how it is. Don't make up things and say things untrue

I had to turn it off when they were gifted that bullsht knock on / double movement/ didn't reach the line bulksht try. I seriously was either going to have a heart attack or smash the tv. I just couldn't watch us get crucified like that. We were so much better than them. What a gutsy team we have got this year. Just shows how sht Barrett was and how much Des belongs home. Super excited about this team. Imagine if we had Turbo and a non troubled Walker. We can really make a statement in this competition.

AFB waving to Klemmer

remote.axd

I had to turn it off when they were gifted that bullsht knock on / double movement/ didn't reach the line bulksht try. I seriously was either going to have a heart attack or smash the tv. I just couldn't watch us get crucified like that. We were so much better than them. What a gutsy team we have got this year. Just shows how sht Barrett was and how much Des belongs home. Super excited about this team. Imagine if we had Turbo and a non troubled Walker. We can really make a statement in this competition.
Me too @mickqld , the tv went off after that absolute bull**** call otherwise I would have been up for a new phone and TV.......

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8