Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last I heard the penalty counts was 10-5 against.
Anyone know what it ended up?
Back to the same old...

At the risk of repeating myself...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

We had everything the Knights had thrown at us, plus the majority of the crowd, plus a dubious sin bin, plus a lopsided penalty count, plus other questionable decisions. And we still won!

Yes I have had several beers.
You sound perfectly great to me mate, drunk or not!

giphy.gif

How come the video ref did not overule when the Newcastle player touched the ball with his foot when Parker was playing the ball to reverse that decision !!
Derrrr because its manly, but we can continue to ask the question

No one!!

No maybe @BOZO

EVERY MANLY FAN SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF OUR SEA EAGLES TEAM FEATHERED FRIEND

WE PLAYED A VERY DESPERATE KNIGHTS TEAM THAT WAS DESPERATE FOR A WIN ON THEIR HOME GROUND WHERE OUR RECORD OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS IN NEWCASTLE WAS WINLESS

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITHOUT OUR TURBO

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS FOR A CRUCIAL PERIOD WITH ONLY 12 MEN

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITH 7 SUCCESSIVE PENALTIES AGAINST US IN OUR QUARTER LINE

WE PLAYED THE KNIGHTS WITH SELF BELIEF AND RESILIENCE

OUR NEW SELF BELIEF AND RESILIENCE THAT HAS BEEN INSTILLED BY OUR COACH WON THE MATCH FOR US .

DES IS BACK AND SO IS MANLY !!!

hasler--rose-11100217.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to state the bleeding obvious but 3 in a row !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sweet is another win on the back of strong defence, yet another hammering by the refs and we still prevailed fantastic effort by the boys.
You little beauty

That's right "STRONG DEFENCE" being the key words ….

GO MANLY

As I said in pre season, wait until round 8. By then Des will start to implement his coaching style in the squad. You have consistently bagged our 1-17 roster, but Des the magicician will unite this squad like a flying wedge. This is what Des does!
How good is Suli and Oarker looking under sound coaching strategies?
Des dies his best to not expose our weakest players. Great coaching, great, great coaching
Completely incorrect and untrue. Completely. I consistently bagged out our roster from 2-4, and to a lesser degree 15-17.

I've always said our forwards are up there with the best.

Portray it however you like to attempt to paint an incorrect picture, to garnish support, but at least try and write it accurately.

I think everyone knows where I stand with our 1, 5, 6-14.

Maybe you just gloss over the good things I say?

Great gutsy win, got out to 18-0 playing great attacking footy, we look very good on a dry track

From that point on the refs absolutely destroyed us so a great effort to hang on. That overturn of the no try from the bunker was ****en disgraceful, at best if he got to the line it was a double movement.
The best examples of the consistency was when Ramien got on the outside of Parker he got tackled and shot himself ahead 2m to play the ball, 2 tackles later Elliott was tackled, got up to play the ball and the whistle went and sent back a metre

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8