Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Again very close to the Penrith game in 2017
But that was one bias referring all game
How that was a send off , my goodness that was a love tap and ridiculous call
Great performance tonight

Elliott looked safe as Banks tonight. Kudos.

Waddell bounced well and truly back.
I saw you were the latest comment on here, wasnt sure where you would go with the comments as you were pretty negative before the game mate.

We just keep fighting, maybe its the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight.

As soon as AFB walked I stopped yelling as Manly always wins when they're short on defenders :rock:

Neighbours were almost as happy as I am now :D

They heard you, huh?

I think I bashed my fractured skull (I'm being serious) on the back of the couch board when they allowed that Knights double movement try.

Feel nautious

I saw you were the latest comment on here, wasnt sure where you would go with the comments as you were pretty negative before the game mate.

We just keep fighting, maybe its the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight.
I'm lucky I'm still alive. I was literally having a stroke. Haha. Smashed my melon in a tantrum

This team just keeps on surprising.

We shouldn't under estimate that defense. Under pressure. Penalties getting flooded against us.

Loving Garrick man handling Ponga like a rag doll not once, but twice hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10