Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
AFB waving to Klemmer

remote.axd
The high vis shirts they were wearing were fitting as Addin made them look like novocastrian council workers.

It's truly unbelievable to get such biased calls.
It really frustrates players and things just get out of hand quickly.

Even the bunker was fcked tonight on every call.

Nase's shoe stopped that try.
Elliot's try effort would have been called 'ball touched tryline' if he had been wearing highvis gear.:cool:

But we won :)

#JesusLovesManly :D

Elliott definitely got closer than the Newcastle try that was awarded and without a double movement too. It was a great run by him

What a gutsy effort by the team! Yes the reffing was poor however I can’t help but think that the win would have been more comfortable with some better execution in attack (Suli knocking it on over the line), less errors and better set ends (not kicking it straight to Ponga). Also a couple of judiciary charges to hold our breath on! All in all, superb win without Turbo and away at Newcastle

I had to turn it off when they were gifted that bullsht knock on / double movement/ didn't reach the line bulksht try. I seriously was either going to have a heart attack or smash the tv. I just couldn't watch us get crucified like that. We were so much better than them. What a gutsy team we have got this year. Just shows how sht Barrett was and how much Des belongs home. Super excited about this team. Imagine if we had Turbo and a non troubled Walker. We can really make a statement in this competition.

That was an absolute bull**** decision, and not just because we are biased!!

Great win considering the ****house calls that went against us.

We really should have put them away by 18+ pts at one stage, but when taking into account 7 straight penalties against us, 3 blatantly wrong calls, AFB sin bin (hard done by) and Sironen brain snap, it was a fairly gutsy team effort in the whole scheme of things.

Taufua was highly impressive, he is back to his beastly best.

Concerned about losing AFB and Sironen next week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6