• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking that way doesn’t it, meanwhile as a replacement we’ll sign Freddy Furkin, oh and upgrade some of our superstars in Winterstein and Perrett.

Or......just maybe ......if we are really lucky we can bring back the future immortal, big bad Lewie Brown.

Dont for forget Walker to to Sharks to replace Benedict Holmes.

Freddy Furkin goes Ok imo

Looking that way doesn’t it, meanwhile as a replacement we’ll sign Freddy Furkin, oh and upgrade some of our superstars in Winterstein and Perrett.

Or......just maybe ......if we are really lucky we can bring back the future immortal, big bad Lewie Brown.

All feels a bit inevitable doesn't it..... what will bother me even more is when we end of paying 'Mr X' part of his salary to play for another club. That's when the fun really starts.

Agree with @BOZO and @Woodsie . Knights have built themselves a very very competitive team for the next few seasons. I expect them to make the finals quite easily next season and beyond..

Welcome to the new world of Rugby League, loyalty means **** all, contracts mean **** all, who gives a **** about the fans , and **** everyone, who can pay me the most wins!!

AND, when I get a better offer a year later, **** the contact I signed for 5 years I’m ****ing off to the next club that can pay me a **** load more!!

Welcome to the new world of Rugby League, loyalty means **** all, contracts mean **** all, who gives a **** about the fans , and **** everyone, who can pay me the most wins!!

AND, when I get a better offer a year later, **** the contact I signed for 5 years I’m ****ing off to the next club that can pay me a **** load more!!
Hit the nail on the head Mark..

Players and officials will come and go but No one is bigger than the club . Never forget that feathered friend

You can even see this is general day to day jobs in all industries both in blue and white collar jobs.
You use to be able to like my parents have one or 2 jobs and good job security, job for life, now employers have such big talent pools to pick from that job security is out the window.
Marty you can tell is gone Roosters will throw big bucks at him, we just won’t be able to match it.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8