• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lot of money and a very long contract for a prop who plays 40 minutes @:cool:

6 years for an 80 minute halfback on 1.2mill seems a conservative contract now :nerd:

Klem's Agent must have got this in before the new NRL Agent Rules :D
Might sound a lot HM but that is peanuts to what the soccer boys are earning .

Paying big $ for props is not the way to win comps.

Unless you are the Roosters, and can also afford top quality spine, centers, 2nd rowers as well.

Paying big $ for props is not the way to win comps.

Unless you are the Roosters, and can also afford top quality spine, centers, 2nd rowers as well.[/QUOTE

And wingers as well haha

Has signed five year 4.3 million dollar deal with the Knights. Surely this now puts an end to the endless salary cap spend the Knights have been making.

I announced this signing on October 27 for 5 years , in “ latest confirmed signings and rumours “ section - but the Dogs CEO Andrew Hill who I used to work with
( all I can say is I’m glad he is not running Manly) was willing to let him go .He was tapped on the shoulder and the dogs then either wanted a player swap or the Knights pay $350,000. Then because knights refused to swap with Herman Esse esse .....dogs had to wait to get Dylan Napa cleared.......keep an eye on the Roosters to sign a new prop.......

I announced this signing on October 27 for 5 years , in “ latest confirmed signings and rumours “ section - but the Dogs CEO Andrew Hill who I used to work with
( all I can say is I’m glad he is not running Manly) was willing to let him go .He was tapped on the shoulder and the dogs then either wanted a player swap or the Knights pay $350,000. Then because knights refused to swap with Herman Esse esse .....dogs had to wait to get Dylan Napa cleared.......keep an eye on the Roosters to sign a new prop.......
You would think Marty would be that prop
Look I don’t want to lose Marty next year but I just can see the roosters offering a contract to him we won’t be able to match.

You would think Marty would be that prop
Look I don’t want to lose Marty next year but I just can see the roosters offering a contract to him we won’t be able to match.
I don’t want to lose him either but I can’t see the roosters releasing Napa without have a good idea of who will be replacing him. Will be an interesting few days/weeks to say the least...

They'll have some space in their salary cap now, so I expect them to announce they have signed Taupau, Bromwich and Fifita within the next 2 weeks.
Yeah it’s a farkin disgrace... Napa was on around 400k supposedly... now they’ll sign Marty who is reportedly on 900k next season on top of Chrichton 850k Tedesco 1mill Cronk 1 mill Cordner 800k Keary 750k and The rest... what a farce

From my favorite non manly prop to despised, **** you klemmer you toad!

Didn't des already flick tapau once before at the dogs?? I may be wrong, but def read it somewhere.. Maybe Marty isn't as high on des's priority list as wede like him to be

Sounds like the knights have wisen up with tpas and one town teams. Not as big as boncos or melborne. But they have a fairly large area away from the cluster **** of sydney.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4