• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's a good buy for Knights. Their pack lacked a bit of oomph this year and he'll provide that. He and the Herminator will be a good pairing. Not sure he is worth the alleged coin, but he had a pretty good season this year and I was reading an article that he was only second to Lolo in average post contact metres per game this season. That seems to be the buzz stat for forwards these days and he's up there

I'm stunned that any member of The Kennel knows the difference between the possessive "your" and the contraction "you're". Surely that's the most newsworthy aspect of the whole deal.

The irony of the spelling of 'that word' in the very next post following yours is delicious! lol

Moving on....

"I'm not going for money," Klemmer told NRL.com.

I am putting what I believe is my family's best interests ahead of everything else.

Gotta love the originality of League players.

The irony of the spelling of 'that word' in the very next post following yours is delicious! lol

Moving on....

"I'm not going for money," Klemmer told NRL.com.

I am putting what I believe is my family's best interests ahead of everything else.

Gotta love the originality of League players.

Stupid Knights management. Clearly they could’ve got him for free!

Anyone else find it funny that Matty Johns, Mitchell Pearce and the rest of that hair brained NSW coaching staff like Freddy are out telling any player like Klemmer who is dumb enough to listen, that Newcastle is a great place to live and bring up a family. Ironically all these same guys live on the Northern Beaches, so clearly they know where the best place to live is.

I rate him as a tough, quality forward that can lift a pack with aggression....hard to stack up is he worth this much money - that can't be answered for 5 years.

If we got him at Manly would, have no doubt would have featured in the finals....and have seen dumber money thrown around at far less talented players.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6