• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some seem surprised with this signing and the world's about to cave in . Ohhh no the knights signed Klemmer. For those that think we are not going to fill in the players leaving are dreaming . That includes Taupau to the roosters . Can't wait for whoever wants to **** off so we can get on with it .

BAF14488-DD62-4625-832C-A47F4349E601.jpeg
The
The Kennel is going off

A lot of Des hate over there again today. Mainly about signing Foran.

Here is a taste of what they think of Klemmer

Lot of money and a very long contract for a prop who plays 40 minutes @:cool:

6 years for an 80 minute halfback on 1.2mill seems a conservative contract now :nerd:

Klem's Agent must have got this in before the new NRL Agent Rules :D
The payments are getting outa hand. And a small population country like ours cant handle it long term i thk. Soon enough these guys will be wanting soccer player money.

Some seem surprised with this signing and the world's about to cave in . Ohhh no the knights signed Klemmer. For those that think we are not going to fill in the players leaving are dreaming . That includes Taupau to the roosters . Can't wait for whoever wants to **** off so we can get on with it .
That’s the spirit! Things will work out no matter what and maybe for the better.

I just cannot for the life of me see anyone of similar quality leaving where they are to come to us if we lose two of our top four players.

If you add ( supposedly) Tangles and Paseka to the NFL ( of course if true) we might end up with a very bare cupboard in 2019.

As we stand we’ll be competitive, if we were to lose Marty, Dylan and the two NFL boys you’d want to be racing down to the TAB to get on that 16th position!!

PS: I don’t actually think all or even any of that might happen but if we lost all four by golly we’d be in the ****!!

Marty's on a heap load more than Napa was on at the Roosters and so if he goes, it will free up a heap of cap space for Des to maybe get one player he really wants and the opportunity to include a very good potential player for development.

Marty is a good player, but I've never thought his heart was with Manly, he's more about himself, which is fine, but we need players with real passion for the club as that's when we've been successful. So, as with Maguire dropping him from the NZ squad, as long as Des has an idea on who he wants 'up front', Marty can go as far as I am concerned.

It was interesting that ABF (according to Rothtool) was having coffee with Bozo recently. Maybe ABF was thinking about 'jumping ship' and Bozo was called in to tie him down. Then again they may just have been accidentally in the same place at the same time (I don't think so).

It's going to be a tough three years and I'm in for the ride.

Marty is contacted to Manly and has stated as such numerous times, the only way i see him leaving is if Des has other plans.

I just cannot for the life of me see anyone of similar quality leaving where they are to come to us if we lose two of our top four players.

If you add ( supposedly) Tangles and Paseka to the NFL ( of course if true) we might end up with a very bare cupboard in 2019.

As we stand we’ll be competitive, if we were to lose Marty, Dylan and the two NFL boys you’d want to be racing down to the TAB to get on that 16th position!!

PS: I don’t actually think all or even any of that might happen but if we lost all four by golly we’d be in the ****!!
I understand ur thinking mate , but I think Hasler is a shrewd buggar and would have a plan in place . If Marty walks we are better off having a player on half the coin trying his butt off then a player that doesn't want to be there chewing up a large amount of our cap . It's been said before that Dce is not worth the money, but he tries his guts out .

Marty's on a heap load more than Napa was on at the Roosters and so if he goes, it will free up a heap of cap space for Des to maybe get one player he really wants and the opportunity to include a very good potential player for development.

Marty is a good player, but I've never thought his heart was with Manly, he's more about himself, which is fine, but we need players with real passion for the club as that's when we've been successful. So, as with Maguire dropping him from the NZ squad, as long as Des has an idea on who he wants 'up front', Marty can go as far as I am concerned.

It was interesting that ABF (according to Rothtool) was having coffee with Bozo recently. Maybe ABF was thinking about 'jumping ship' and Bozo was called in to tie him down. Then again they may just have been accidentally in the same place at the same time (I don't think so).

It's going to be a tough three years and I'm in for the ride.
ABF?
Is that Addin Blake-Fonua?
Either we have a case of dyslexia or your coming off for a concussion test champ.

Last edited:
If Chooks want Taupau and Taupau does want to leave, tell them they could have him now if they give us Victor Radley, or would otherwise have to wait till his contract is up (wait till 2021 season) and pay full. Then we'd have variety in the forwards with Radley at lock. Jake to prop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8