Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Will be interesting to see how all the pieces fit next year with shoey, smole, bully, kelma and Lawton. Probably have the best depth in the comp in that position

Will be interesting to see how all the pieces fit next year with shoey, smole, bully, kelma and Lawton. Probably have the best depth in the comp in that position
My ideal would be:

6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Gordon/ Fainu / Lawton
10. Jake
11. Kelma
12. Smole
13. Bully

Best and scariest backrow in the comp. Mobile, powerful and speedy pack.

My ideal would be:

6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Gordon/ Fainu / Lawton
10. Jake
11. Kelma
12. Smole
13. Bully

Best and scariest backrow in the comp. Mobile, powerful and speedy pack.
I can't see jakey going back to prop.. if he hasn't yet I doubt he will in the future. Doesn't have the powerful running game to bend the line

I’d probably switch Bully and Jake in that team… not sure Bully has the ball skills to be a link man at 13.
He can develop one, he's got the attributes to become a Cam Murray like lock. Jake and Bully are interchangeable, just like the idea of fitting two ball-playing forwards in the middle.

Good attacking weapon based on last night's effort. Defence a little hit and miss. He kept Garner on the bench for 60 + minutes last night so must be doing something right

He and Guac on the edges could be a lethal combo if he keeps improving, as they have similar looking line breaking abilities. Seems a reasonable signing, worth keeping an eye on his development for the rest of the year.

The thought of having this guy on the left edge with Schuster feeding him and then Olakau’atu on the other side is seriously exciting. If we can somehow get Fainu back in, bring Koula and Tuipulotu along this year and have Bullemor in the middle our team next year will be scary with young talent

Hilarious.
Stalwart means "loyal, reliable, and hard-working" ... Zorba is a former stalwart meaning he is no longer loyal reliable and hard-working??!! Funny because, as you say, it sounds like he wrote it himself :)
5D6D63D0-16A1-4D17-93A9-4F8B8430F482.jpeg

Does Zorb have a ‘heart of oak’?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8