Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Manly Sea Eagles have reportedly signed Wests Tigers young-gun Kelma Tuilagi from 2023 onwards.
___
The 21-year-old back row played five NRL games last year in his debut season and averaged an impressive 63 run metres over 26 minutes.
___
He also scored twice and made two line breaks in the small amount of minutes! Des Hasler has seen something he likes and got his young star like we’ve seen so many times before.
___
Forward players Andrew Davey and Morgan Boyle remain off contract at the end of 2022 and it’s possible Tuilagi may replace them within the squad.
___
💬What are your thoughts on this signing?🤔

Do they always need to do this??? So many interesting way to describe a player signing, and yet...

*The Dolphins have added a Cowboys up and coming star [that's nice]
* New Zealand captain Dallin Watene-Zelezniak to join the Vodafone Warriors [yeah, accurate]
*Queensland State Of Origin representative Kurt Capewell will become a Brisbane Bronco from 2022 onwards [he sure will!]
*the Gold Coast Titans have secured a 192-game veteran from the Sydney Rooster [how astute of them]
*The Sea Eagles have poached a Wests Tigers young gun [what the!! Manly poaching again!]

Really? In 2022? Still pushing the tired old hate-the-Manly-villains line, ridiculous I say!
Jeff Bridges Bullshit GIF

The Manly Sea Eagles have reportedly signed Wests Tigers young-gun Kelma Tuilagi from 2023 onwards.
___
The 21-year-old back row played five NRL games last year in his debut season and averaged an impressive 63 run metres over 26 minutes.
___
He also scored twice and made two line breaks in the small amount of minutes! Des Hasler has seen something he likes and got his young star like we’ve seen so many times before.
___
Forward players Andrew Davey and Morgan Boyle remain off contract at the end of 2022 and it’s possible Tuilagi may replace them within the squad.
___
My thoughts on this signing ...
Scott Fulton is known to have a very good Eagle eye to spot talent and Kelma looks the goods and The West Tigers forum folks are not very happy about losing him .

___
___
___
___

Developed in storm system good pick up I can see.
I was not aware of that feathered friend . The Storm do not let too many good ones go and like every one else they are not perfect only purple

Doctor Google ....

Early life​

Tuilagi was born in Apia, Samoa, he then moved to New Zealand. Tuilagi played junior rugby league with Glenora Bears, representing the Junior Kiwis in 2018.[1]

After moving to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia he was educated at Hallam Secondary College, Tuilagi played with Casey Warriors in the Melbourne Rugby League. Playing junior representative rugby league with the Victorian Thunderbolts, Tuilagi was signed on a development contract with Melbourne Storm, spending most of his time with feeder club Easts Tigers in the Queensland Cup.[1]

Playing career​

In round 20 of the 2021 NRL season, Tuilagi made his debut for the Wests Tigers against the New Zealand Warriors.[2]

In round 22, he scored his first try in the NRL during a 24–16 victory over North Queensland.[3]

I was not aware of that feathered friend . The Storm do not let too many good ones go and like every one else they are not perfect only purple

Doctor Google ....

Early life​

Tuilagi was born in Apia, Samoa, he then moved to New Zealand. Tuilagi played junior rugby league with Glenora Bears, representing the Junior Kiwis in 2018.[1]

After moving to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia he was educated at Hallam Secondary College, Tuilagi played with Casey Warriors in the Melbourne Rugby League. Playing junior representative rugby league with the Victorian Thunderbolts, Tuilagi was signed on a development contract with Melbourne Storm, spending most of his time with feeder club Easts Tigers in the Queensland Cup.[1]

Playing career​

In round 20 of the 2021 NRL season, Tuilagi made his debut for the Wests Tigers against the New Zealand Warriors.[2]

In round 22, he scored his first try in the NRL during a 24–16 victory over North Queensland.[3]
You correct over at Tiger Town there a bit of unrest. Interesting to see where this puts Ben turbo imagine he needs to step up

You correct over at Tiger Town there a bit of unrest. Interesting to see where this puts Ben turbo imagine he needs to step up
This puts Ben Turbo in line with all our players that failed to live up to our legendary clubs Benchmark as the Grand final winning Greatest club of all .

Our finals performance did not live up to expectations and we are expecting bigger things from all players in our 2022 NRL squad

All players need to step up including Tommy who was kept quite in the finals

I am of the belief that Manly team positions are not owned by any player but only earned
All position are on lease on a weekly basis and the best performing players should be rewarded with a top 17 spot .

Ben Turbo should have the same opportunity to compete for a top spot as all the other 30 players

If we were The North Sydney Bears You can say that we did extremely well to make the finals

But We are not the Bears . We are the high flying Sea eagles that supposed to Soar higher than any club on the NRL ladder and take what belongs to us . The winning Trophy !

1639706337179.png

Last edited:
You cannot sugar coat failure

At the end of the year there will be only one winner and the rest losers

and we were one of those losers in 2021

Time to live up to our Legendary clubs Greatness

Any Manly person that celebrates a semi final loss should be shot and buried next to the dead North Sydney bear underneath the Grad stand at North Sydney Oval .

Last edited:
I am done for tonight feathered friends

Good night and pleasant Manly Grand final Winning Dreams

This puts Ben Turbo in line with all our players that failed to live up to our legendary clubs Benchmark as the Grand final winning Greatest club of all .

Our finals performance did not live up to expectations and we are expecting bigger things from all players in our 2022 NRL squad

All players need to step up including Tommy who was kept quite in the finals

I am of the belief that Manly team positions are not owned by any player but only earned
All position are on lease on a weekly basis and the best performing players should be rewarded with a top 17 spot .

Ben Turbo should have the same opportunity to compete for a top spot as all the other 30 players
Ben has bit or pressure this season. Both himself and sione fainu where highly rated junior rep stars so talent there hopefully with full season of nsw cup we see how they go against men

Bozo love you passion mate but can you please ease up on the spam, you have 5 post in a row above.

Can they not all be one post?
Unfortunately I have had to relegate Bozo to the ignore list @Disco
The constant Bozo spam was doing my head in.
The passion, enthusiasm and commitment to Manly by Bozo is outstanding, but the never ending spamming of threads was just too much to for me. Does admin have another solution that could be enacted to moderate the spam? Lots of his other stuff is worth a read. Just a thought.

Unfortunately I have had to relegate Bozo to the ignore list @Disco
The constant Bozo spam was doing my head in.
The passion, enthusiasm and commitment to Manly by Bozo is outstanding, but the never ending spamming of threads was just too much to for me. Does admin have another solution that could be enacted to moderate the spam? Lots of his other stuff is worth a read. Just a thought.

Fight fire with fire?

1644184318373.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7