Kelma Tuilagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just had a look on the Tigers forum to see what they've got to say and a lot of them are pretty upset he is leaving. However, a few guys on there reckon he's signed with Manly for over 1.5 mil across 3 seasons which seems like a fair bit of money. They haven't provided a source for that yet though and it's not in any of the articles I've read so I'd say it's probably just a number someone made up.
Well off that salary. Close to half of that at around $250k.

I thought Foz was still married? When did he come out? We really don't mind because Foz is entitled to do what he wants. I'm happy that he is happy!
1647474397083.png

Wow, in a well beaten Tigers side today, he showed plenty of promise. Vossy and Brandy alluded to him in the call as being a great signing for Manly next year. And also asked the question of how much talent the Tigers unearth only to let it slip away. Will have to watch him more closely now. Which is a bugger, cause it means watching that dwarf headed wood duck Brooks…fuk me he’s a dud. Hastings was Tigers best today. When Doueihi comes back, I’d love to see Hastings 7, Doueihi 6, and wood duck 14.

Wow, in a well beaten Tigers side today, he showed plenty of promise. Vossy and Brandy alluded to him in the call as being a great signing for Manly next year. And also asked the question of how much talent the Tigers unearth only to let it slip away. Will have to watch him more closely now. Which is a bugger, cause it means watching that dwarf headed wood duck Brooks…fuk me he’s a dud. Hastings was Tigers best today. When Doueihi comes back, I’d love to see Hastings 7, Doueihi 6, and wood duck 14.
ok...a perfect scenario would be, Marty gets released to the Cows. Then over in tiger land Madge starts thinking about the future. Tigers start to go backwards again in the course of 5wks, resulting in Madge losses it and tells Tuilagi and Manly he can switch now. ah well, sometimes dreams do come true.

ok...a perfect scenario would be, Marty gets released to the Cows. Then over in tiger land Madge starts thinking about the future. Tigers start to go backwards again in the course of 5wks, resulting in Madge losses it and tells Tuilagi and Manly he can switch now. ah well, sometimes dreams do come true.
Tuilagi is a backrower though.

I think kelma is a good signing. The only issue I have is he only plays 50-60 mins a game. That's one less interchange.

Because some people want to see the same old players and plays from 2021 and 2022 for 2023 .We need younger halves to move forward or we will lose them to other clubs then we are stuffed .
Agree. This season is on ice (just my opinion), so lets develop the young guys in 1st grade (Weekes, Koula, Humphreys, Tuitavake, B Trbojevic, S Fainu). Time to evolve. This 2006 quality team isn't going to cut the mustard in 2022.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8