Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must admit to some mixed feelings about these stories.

I want Manly to win the comp. But buying up big names makes me feel a tad uneasy. Maybe it’s due to psychological scarring from the dim past when we had wall-to wall stars but failed to take the biggest prize – such as 1995 or the early 80s.

I really enjoyed our most recent era which was a gradual build-up that really felt like ‘Manly’ and in hindsight was a little different in character to our previous great eras.

Not really complaining though - bring on Bird and Marty, and watch us go!
Our last decade of dominance was put in motion by gradual development of our juniors PLUS Kite + Orford + Killer and BK all coming on BIG MONEY

This is no different.

Oh Sh*t it should have ready the Elgy saga had more to do with the DCE backflip and Manly more than likely knocking back Elgy rather than Elgy knocking back Manly. Apologies
just poking your eye sideline

so let me have a guess at this. The back room boys (managers) are trying to work out a deal. Farrah to Newcastle, Matty B to Tigers and Kapow to us. Plus Knights and us need to lose one or 2 as well. The money for the deal will come mainly from Tigers. There could be as many as 6 players involved and up to 5 clubs.

Of course I have no idea but like a possible scenario.

I sent my wife the youtube of the deadlifts. As a weighting ref and competitor she only made comment on the technique (very good). No wonder I do not get a response when I get my shirt off if all she could see from him is the good position of his back. Oh well.

Aaaaaahhhh I can't see, I can't see. Is that a brick wall oh wait it's Marty.

Sideline eye after a workout with Marty!

0025-0802-2509-2843_clip_art_graphic_of_a_blue_eyeball_cartoon_character_flexing_his_arm_muscles.jpg

Is it possible the Penns are more willing to access 3rd party sponsorships now that they have sole ownership ?

Is it possible the Penns are more willing to access 3rd party sponsorships now that they have sole ownership ?

I wouldn't be surprised actually.

I hate third parties and think they are completely unfair but whilst they are allowed I hope Manly abuses them as much as they can.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
I wouldn't be surprised actually.

I hate third parties and think they are completely unfair but whilst they are allowed I hope Manly abuses them as much as they can.

Too right we should....look at the GF.....made up of many State of Origin representatives & then theres teams like Roosters with 100 3rd party deals going on & perhaps a 4th & 5th.
How many of our players are recognised as representative standard today...apart from DCE , not many, if theres an advantage - take it 100% but no more than that.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8