Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I still don't want to lose a legend like Matt Ballin. He would be the perfect foil for those two young halves. He's very unselfish with the ball (unlike Farrah - who plays quite selfish).

Ballin's defense, leadership, stability is exactly what The Tigers need. They have plenty of ball runners.

My mail was that Tapau's deal depended on Matt agreeing to a release, because both clubs felt a fresh start would put the players in a better position, but Matt wasn't at all interested, so this wasn't going to happen?

I'm quite surprised. I still won't believe it, until it's formal.

Fox sports suggesting Manly will be calling a press conference this afternoon so sounds like it could be mate.

The Who

Journey Man
If we get Kapow I'll re-sign. He is the type of aggressive forward our pack needs.
So far I must have received 20 emails, texts and even recorded phone calls from our membership team asking me to re-sign. So Kapow would be a win-win for me. 1. A great signing. 2. No more contact from our membership team.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
While excited at the prospect of Tupou in Maroon and White, as someone who has had plenty to do with the arts, this guy only confirms what I've always believed about theatre critics: Dickhead! The only motive for not just releasing this contract,but actively searching for the right audience, is to destroy. Exactly what many theatre critics do to people's years of hard work. Dickhead!
Now that feels better.
Win. Win.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Milford did.
Matai has.

Pretty sure his email address would end in

@seaeagles.com.au
It's a gmail account - WTF :mad:
JoKer brought his Rabbids business skills to Manly :confused:

Manly have confirmed the authenticity of the contract.

J Kelly Nestruck says he often receives emails to his Gmail account meant for others with the Kelly surname.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If we get Kapow I'll re-sign. He is the type of aggressive forward our pack needs.
So far I must have received 20 emails, texts and even recorded phone calls from our membership team asking me to re-sign. So Kapow would be a win-win for me. 1. A great signing. 2. No more contact from our membership team.

Agree, and if Jack Bird comes as well ill do an upgrade

brad

First Grader
If this comes to tuition I'll be expecting nothing short of a top 4 birth . So we rise again , no wonder we are hated and I am loving that...

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If true I'm excited, might even have to renew my membership as a result which will make Wayne Cousins ( sorry @BOZO ) very happy.

With a rampaging Marty on board, plus our young guns, and Nat Myles experience I think we will have a great pack in 2016.

Unsure where the worst Burgi fits, probably NSW Cup.
Good on you Mark I hope you do renew your membership and support our club

Don't do it for the men with the suit and ties
Do it for our maroon and white boys that run on field the and score the tries

Wether we all like each other or not the fact is we are all more stronger and happier together on game day because at the end of the day we all rise as one when our mighty Sea eagles win another premiership and it now is starting to look like we will the there with a big chance in 2016
11059440_947786021945500_6665840093732400263_n.jpg

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The longer Joe Kelly is in the job the more out of depth he appears.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Let's get J Kelly theatre critic to write the media release.

"In a triumphant performance which left the audience gasping, leading man Martin Tapau diverted from the script and signed with rival ensemble the manly sea eagles for the next season."

Ryan

Journey Man
I didn't realise signing 4 internationals and assembling a talented coaching staff from scratch whilst dealing with nightmarish contract sagas was a mark of being out of one's depth.

We'll know whether he's done a good or bad job after the end of 2017, in my opinion.

Totally agree. Think of it like this:-
1. Got rid of a player who constantly wanted out in Foran
2. Allowed an ageing G Stewart and Watmough (who really regressed elsewhere) to go
3. Though not ideal, he ended up getting his half backs signature
4. Acquired Myles, Brown, (potentially Tapau), Lussick & others
5. Re-signed Brett Stewart
6. Resigned Gutherson, and the Turbo brothers
7. Brought in Bob Fulton to consult
8. Brought in who I believe will be a great new coach, along with Cartwright, and Melbourne staff

Hey, I was a massive critic at one point, but the club needed a flush, and a flush he has pressed.

We get Tapau, and say Walker (if say we release Matai), and check this team out:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Tapau
09. Matt Parcell
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds