Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
No this 'leak' could be bad (at least it didnt vome from manly by the sounds of it)

If you were taupau and your deal got leaked would you he happy about it? Espicially if your club doesnt know.

Also isnt it against the law to share information that was meant f0r the intended recipient.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
No this 'leak' could be bad (at least it didnt vome from manly by the sounds of it)

If you were taupau and your deal got leaked would you he happy about it? Espicially if your club doesnt know.

Also isnt it against the law to share information that was meant f0r the intended recipient.
If it was from us then yes, but it wasn't (if true at all). Also, if he has signed from next year then the Tigers are fully aware despite denials as they would have needed to grant a release. So hopefully it is true and with us from 2016.

Ryan

Journey Man
The NRL (NOT The Sea eagles) faxed me (no idea why or how) Anthony Watmough's amended contract when he was at The Sea eagles. I contacted the NRL about it, and they didn't bother replying. I then contacted The Sea eagles official who signed the document with Choc, and he called me back instantly.

I promised him I wouldn't relay any of the information, and that I'd destroy the document, and I did those things.

weev

Bencher
The NRL (NOT The Sea eagles) faxed me (no idea why or how) Anthony Watmough's amended contract when he was at The Sea eagles. I contacted the NRL about it, and they didn't bother replying. I then contacted The Sea eagles official who signed the document with Choc, and he called me back instantly.

I promised him I wouldn't relay any of the information, and that I'd destroy the document, and I did those things.
Really surprised it wasn't framed and hung in the study :)

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Surely our Joe has a sea eagles email address? How could the emails get mixed up? Is he using hotmail or gmail? Surely not?

And nice of the Canuck to offer around the details of a person's private contract. If true.
Exactly this! Taupau's agent should not even have Joe's personal email address. This is very unprofessional if true :mad:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah cmon @globaleagle pull your finger out and get the draw completed, and stop leaking contract details.

Sgt-Schultz2.jpg

bones

Bones Knows
I think you're right mate, but on the other hand how many times do you see a player who asks for a release actually see out their contract with their current club? I can't think of too many off the top of my head.
Milford did.
Matai has.
Surely our Joe has a sea eagles email address? How could the emails get mixed up? Is he using hotmail or gmail? Surely not?

And nice of the Canuck to offer around the details of a person's private contract. If true.
Pretty sure his email address would end in

@seaeagles.com.au

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Not that it matters at this point if this contract leak is legit, but I have heard from a guy who knows a member of the Tigers' coaching staff that Taupau is definitely headed to us in 2016.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If true I'm excited, might even have to renew my membership as a result which will make Wayne Cousins ( sorry @BOZO ) very happy.

With a rampaging Marty on board, plus our young guns, and Nat Myles experience I think we will have a great pack in 2016.

Unsure where the worst Burgi fits, probably NSW Cup.

KeithSheldon

Reserve Grader
..... I cannot even. This is ****ing amazing. And I mean that both in the 'how the hell is someone so dumb' sense and the 'YAY WE HAVE A HUGE FORWARD NOW!' sense.

Also let me just say that the guy who posted the tweet is really rude. Any decent human being would see that it is important and not addressed to him and just send the contract back and post it on Twitter for attention on the internet. I know I would definitely send the contract back, especially if it was for a sport I knew nothing about.

Ben

Bencher
This is massive! What a real boost for the club. We have signed 4 internationals for the 2016 season in Kapow, Brown, Nate and you could include Cherry.

The club is making the hard and right calls.

brad

First Grader
If true I'm excited, might even have to renew my membership as a result which will make Wayne Cousins ( sorry @BOZO ) very happy.

With a rampaging Marty on board, plus our young guns, and Nat Myles experience I think we will have a great pack in 2016.

Unsure where the worst Burgi fits, probably NSW Cup.
Just caught this mark . Do we have him for 16?

Stevo

First Grader

Obviously the Tigers would have to be aware of it. They would have had to release him from his current contract for him to enter into a new one.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben

Ryan

Journey Man
The tigers must want Ballin pretty badly.

Perfect excuse to get rid of Farah.

I still don't want to lose a legend like Matt Ballin. He would be the perfect foil for those two young halves. He's very unselfish with the ball (unlike Farrah - who plays quite selfish).

Ballin's defense, leadership, stability is exactly what The Tigers need. They have plenty of ball runners.

My mail was that Tapau's deal depended on Matt agreeing to a release, because both clubs felt a fresh start would put the players in a better position, but Matt wasn't at all interested, so this wasn't going to happen?

I'm quite surprised. I still won't believe it, until it's formal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18