Kapow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
I know this is not the thread but we are chasing clearys son hard and should have him also Foran back to manly in 18.
Have to say I've moved on from Foran.

He can suffer in his jocks out west as far as I'm concerned.

As the great Bill Shankly once said "If you can't support us when we lose or draw then don't support us when we win".

Same sentiment applies to Foran IMO.

Clay

Bencher
Unless Foran take his game to a higher level at the Eels ( I know hold in the laughter) I don't see him as good value for money on a marquee wage.
Tigers are keeping Farrah so they have to make room in thier cap, that's how we may end up with Tapau. If they take Burgess that's a bonus

The Who

Journey Man
Cleary's son would be a great recruitment. Then we could get his old man to run the water, like Tooves used to do.

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
I know this is not the thread but we are chasing clearys son hard and should have him also Foran back to manly in 18.

Is this a gee up re: Foran?

I can't see how we could afford him & no way would we be chasing Cleary's son & Jack Bird if Foran was coming back.

I'd hate to see him do well at parra but he is a good enough player to make them better. I'd rather he be with us but can't see how that could happen even with the salary cap increase.

I'll just continue to death ride forans career while he plays for those ratbags.

brad

First Grader
Have to say I've moved on from Foran.

He can suffer in his jocks out west as far as I'm concerned.

As the great Bill Shankly once said "If you can't support us when we lose or draw then don't support us when we win".

Same sentiment applies to Foran IMO.
I'm with u on that I'm only going on what I was told .

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
A guy I work with, his brother plays for the tigers and according to him, not one player wants to be coached by Jason Taylor. They all want out while he is there. Specials to win the wooden spoon in 2016.

tookey

First Grader
Swap burgess for Taupau. Lets face it burgess wont get any first grade field time unless major injury strikes us and Taupau doesn't want to be at the Tigers when he's already signed for us in 2017 *apparently* Taylor would be an idiot to keep a player who doesn't want to be at the club!
Taylor did play for norths so he clearly isn't a mastermind champion

Shoe1

Journey Man
A guy I work with, his brother plays for the tigers and according to him, not one player wants to be coached by Jason Taylor. They all want out while he is there. Specials to win the wooden spoon in 2016.
Tell him to indulge in "light weight Kung fu play"

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Like earlier writers on here I have moved on from Foran. My displeasure about him leaving really ruined the 2015 season for me. It was so difficult supporting a player that I once adored and whom I thought loved our club but left because of money and discontentment over the events of 2014. I am so glad that we do not have to deal with the damaging speculation that became his protracted departure from our club.

I actually feel for Tigers fans who are now likely to be forced to go through this with Tapau. The NRL have gotta do something about contracted players flirting with other clubs. As a fan I really hate that.

Bring on 2016 and lets have a big year seeing guys who are committed to our cause.

Gib the Pom

Reserve Grader
When a player's on the other side of the world and concentrating on another team, it's easy to fend off speculation and act a hardcase insisting he won't leave.

It's when he gets back in and around the club and the camp that the real fight to keep him will begin. There's a lot more legs in this story yet.

Ripper

Reserve Grader
When a player's on the other side of the world and concentrating on another team, it's easy to fend off speculation and act a hardcase insisting he won't leave.

It's when he gets back in and around the club and the camp that the real fight to keep him will begin. There's a lot more legs in this story yet.

Agree, it's fine until you have to go back to the workplace you don't really want to be at.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Surely our Joe has a sea eagles email address? How could the emails get mixed up? Is he using hotmail or gmail? Surely not?

And nice of the Canuck to offer around the details of a person's private contract. If true.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Surely our Joe has a sea eagles email address? How could the emails get mixed up? Is he using hotmail or gmail? Surely not?

And nice of the Canuck to offer around the details of a person's private contract. If true.
Yeah he does sound like a bit of a tool

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
14 8 6 60 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18