June 30 Deadline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank goodness Paul Crawley see,s it the way I see it. He said when is the NRL going to come out and say ,enough is enough, a contact is a contract, but we all know that wont happen, dont we. Whats the bet both he ( Gagai) and RCG end up at the dogs, who cant buy any big name players for 2 years..:swear::swear:
Simple Contract law.

It takes 2 parties to make a contract. And it takes 2 parties to break a contract. The fans might not like it but until there is a draft things will not change.

What DES and the team could transform him into. If he came to MAN it would be the making of a career.

Seems to have attitude issues. It would be a risk as at the end of the day the players have to want to improve, but if on low money I'm warming to the idea.

An underrated positive about having a coach that knows what he's doing is that it's a recruitment asset in itself.

Last edited:
What DES and the team could transform him into. If he came to MAN it would be the making of a career.
Pretty sure RCG has already played for NSW and Australia

Seems to have attitude issues. It would be a risk as at the end of the day the players have to want to improve, but if on low money I'm warming to the idea.
Isn't he coming back from a serious facial injury? I'd say that's the only reason he has been down on previous years high standard.
Can't imagine how we could ever afford him but he is a good player.

I think RCG is the most overrated player. Good in spurts and that’s about it. Ok for a bench player, but not on the money he will no doubt want.

He would have to be dirt cheap for this to work out.

Would be nice however there is no way we can afford to have 3 high paid book ends in your roster and manage your salary cap.
True, true.
Only the Sharkies can afford 4 top props (Fifi, Gal, Prior & Woods, all Test or Origin players) - and, to compensate, they’ve had to dramatically economise in other areas, only buying a few cheap backs such as Dugan and Moylan (and that Warriors halfback, whatsisname, the guy who won the Golden Boot thing?).

This side we have at present going forward will do me . Injury free we have strike everywhere now and will match it with any team . From all reports Thommo is England bound , so I'm guessing he will be replaced and maybe Walker if Hasler doesn't want him . Walker may even stay yet . Don't think there will be many changes other then depth signings .

We need to buy in experienced GF winning players at the back end of their careers, guys like Luke Lewis were. With the youth we have coming through we will need guys like this to drive the work ethic. much like Ben Kennedy and basically our whole team did back in the day.
the difficult thing is making sure you end up with a Ben Kennedy and not a Nate Myles

We need to buy in experienced GF winning players at the back end of their careers, guys like Luke Lewis were. With the youth we have coming through we will need guys like this to drive the work ethic. much like Ben Kennedy and basically our whole team did back in the day.
Trent Merrin? He would have been a constant in the Bozo NSW teams.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8