Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A bit of chat about roberts, and this is changing tact somewhat

but a back row of roberts, randall and malcolm reilly gets the job done against anyone., superman, ironman, all of them,

even chuck nortis pulls out with a twinge to the hammy

Sure that nothing will alter either "s fairly passionate and stringent approach to the whole matter . Both stances can offer some valid justification though Josh maybe should be a bit more cognizant and accepting that his view is not the majority public view on this particular subject . No doubt the club has been encouraging Josh to let things go a bit and tone things down and he is certainly a long way from the local scene here at present in any case . Maybe best for both to just agree to disagree . .

What happened to doing the talking on the field. Social media often is a platform for stupidity. Not interested in the players views just what they are going to offer the club on the field. Footballers are well paid and should focus on earning their pay packet.

What happened to doing the talking on the field. Social media often is a platform for stupidity. Not interested in the players views just what they are going to offer the club on the field. Footballers are well paid and should focus on earning their pay packet.
It is a different generation. Also by not posting reduces their potential 3rd party income

Clubs are better spent educating players (more than the initial stuff that they all do ) on how to use it properly rather than banning it

It is a different generation. Also by not posting reduces their potential 3rd party income

Clubs are better spent educating players (more than the initial stuff that they all do ) on how to use it properly rather than banning it
You mean not like Kyrie Irving? :eek:

You mean not like Kyrie Irving? :eek:
Oh my what a mess. It was a downward path when he first came out as a flat either way back when

It is a real challenge for all clubs on how they balance their "brand" with individuals "brand". I know in the EPL there is a clause in contracts over image rights and I wonder if this now extends to social media profiles.

From a marketing perspective if I was the club and one of the players built a "brand" / following off our work I would want some access to it.

But then there is the scenario where some sporting individual with real star power can not only benefit or gain a higher profile with their own self promotion or endorsements and in the process , gives a boost or benefit to their club 's overall status or public image and coffers . Third party deals in R L or other sports for an individual player seem quite acceptable and maybe not that much different from individual self promotion and enhancement but then indirectly again giving their club some positive outcomes as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8