Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This divisional hatred thread is sponsored by Penn Marketing

Every club has polynesian players that have their strong beliefs and rights just like all people

Penn was the only NRL official to piss off his polynesian players and divide his club

Months after Penns exclusive Marketing mess Manly people are sadly still divided and exchanging insults

@Mitch and @The Wheel Please pass on this message from me to Penn

Great leaders unite their people and not divide them

Every insult on this forum in regards to Penns exclusive dumb marketing belongs to Penn
Because Penn is dumb enough not to realise every person has a right. A legal and moral right
and for this reason the Manly 7 are legally and morally bound to their contracts and rights to their freedom of speech and choice .

The Manly 7 only are only convicted from the hatred that Penn Marketing caused

A Manly fan would not wear a Parra Gold and Blue Jersey .
Not because we are biggots and we fear Parra people or that we hate Parra people
We respect Parra people, but we also honour and respect our rights to stand stand up for our own club and its colours that we wear
Camiseta Parramatta Eels Rugby 2020 | Rugby, Nrl, Rugby league

Every club has polynesian players that have their strong beliefs and rights just like all people

Penn was the only NRL official to piss off his polynesian players and divide his club

Months after Penns exclusive Marketing mess Manly people are sadly still divided and exchanging insults

Every insult on this forum in regards to Penns exclusive dumb marketing belongs to Penn
Because Penn is dumb enough not to realise every person has a right. A legal and moral right
and for this reason the Manly 7 are legally and morally bound to their contracts and rights to their freedom of speech and choice .

Not because we are biggots and we fear Parra people or that we hate Parra people
We respect Parra people, but we also honour and respect our rights to stand stand up for our own club and its colours that we wear

Weird analogy.

he never refused to play that I can recall - but if you have facts that he did, put them forward...

And ... as far as I am aware, the 7 never said that they refuse to play either ... that decision was made by Manly for not backing down, and the NRL ... that said if the team didn't all wear the same jersey they couldn't play.

But if you have any facts that they did, put them forward.

Last edited:
H

Haha... says the Christian bigots "number 1 fanboi"... did the gay footballer make you feel all icky @chuckee?

And Roberts did not "dog the club" - he signed a contract for the following year and Arko tried to strongarm him out of it... he never refused to play that I can recall - but if you have facts that he did, put them forward...
Why are you making this about his sexuality you bigot freak?

And yet you still promote to everyone to condone Penns actions by giving him your membership money.

It is a small but critical point here

This was not a marketing failure but a governance failure

Ian Roberts was a warrior for us. Those of us who saw him play would agree with that assessment. He was cooked when he left, so ima it's acceptable that he earned some good coin from other teams who paid him overs. I felt the same way about Choc. Alaoi has done nothing yet to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Roberts.
Roberts was an incredible player, his career was unfortunately curtailed by injuries. 65 games for Souths and 100 for Manly.
In 2004 was named by Souths in their South Sydney Dream Team, which consists of 17 players and a coach representing the club from 1908 through to 2004. (Not bad at a club that's won 21 premierships.)
In 2005, he was named one of the 25 greatest ever New South Wales players.

When JA was first reported to have signed with us and threw his toy's out of the cot at Wests, i was keen to get him but i distinctly remember quite a few on here mentioned he had an attitude of sorts that would re surface at Manly in time....

If you were another club and saw the mess he's stirred up at Tigers, now Manly, would you want him near you?
No. But if a club is desperate enough and he continues to show that he could be something special if he keeps his mouth shut, someone could take him.

The ‘rugba leeg’ story is replete with tails of problem children being given second, third and maybe even fourth chances at new clubs.

It is a small but critical point here

This was not a marketing failure but a governance failure
The facts of the matter is feathered friend

The dumb marketing discriminative decision was not small

The dumb marketing discriminative decision was huge

The dumb marketing discriminative decision was the mother of all dumb marketing club divisions

The dumb marketing discriminative decision was the root of all player and fan division at Manly which continues to this very day

No other club divided its players and fans because No other club made this discriminative dumb marketing action

Mr Penn must think of more smarter ways to make money than to politically prostitute our Legendary Manly indiscriminative colours and divide his manly people

Great leaders do not divide their people
Great leaders unite their people
Lift your game Mr Penn
See the source image

Last edited:
No. But if a club is desperate enough and he continues to show that he could be something special if he keeps his mouth shut, someone could take him.

The ‘rugba leeg’ story is replete with tails of problem children being given second, third and maybe even fourth chances at new clubs.
"If he keeps his mouth shut". Doesn't this contradict your point? If he kept his mouth shut and focused on footy, maybe Manly wouldn't be so desperate to offload him. Personally I think he has good qualities as a footballer, but these are far outweighed by the negativity he causes

And yet you still promote to everyone to condone Penns actions by giving him your membership money.
No one is bigger than then the Glory of our Legendary club feathered friend

All Glory and membership money goes to the Glory of our Legendary club

The Manly people are the Spirit of our legendary club

And the Spirit of our Legendary club Always over comes adversity

Because the Manly people and the spirit of our Legendary club
Never walk away .

They remain stead fast and loyal and find a way and prevail

Together we will prevail once again feathered friend

Club Membership is open to all Manly people Monday the 7th of November

Let us open our Manly Hearts and support our club with Passion

and let the Manly Spirit Live on !

Roberts was an incredible player, his career was unfortunately curtailed by injuries. 65 games for Souths and 100 for Manly.
In 2004 was named by Souths in their South Sydney Dream Team, which consists of 17 players and a coach representing the club from 1908 through to 2004. (Not bad at a club that's won 21 premierships.)
In 2005, he was named one of the 25 greatest ever New South Wales players.

Ian Robers that played in our indiscriminative Legendary Manly colours

Was an Awesome athlete and player that would dominate in any era

See the source image

"If he keeps his mouth shut". Doesn't this contradict your point? If he kept his mouth shut and focused on footy, maybe Manly wouldn't be so desperate to offload him. Personally I think he has good qualities as a footballer, but these are far outweighed by the negativity he causes
Giving my post a like and then arguing the point?

Isn’t that a contradiction?

Giving my post a like and then arguing the point?

Isn’t that a contradiction?
Not at all lol. Can't someone appreciate points made by a fellow fan (in this case, re the 'rugba leeg' story), but also make one's own in response (cheeky contradiction in your take on JA)?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6