Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For that to happen, it would require Josh Aloiai to STFU and move on. He's the one who re-opened the wound.

But yeah, it will be better for him and the team when he stops talking and starts playing. Whenever that might be.
So people whinged that he hasn’t said anything in the media, and then he does open his mouth and tell his side, those same people dissect every word he says.

So people whinged that he hasn’t said anything in the media, and then he does open his mouth and tell his side, those same people dissect every word he says.
Well, you'd think he might have known that whatever he said was going to be scrutinised and that the wiser course of action might have been to maintain his silence. But fair enough, he wants to talk. But he can't expect others won't talk back.

For that to happen, it would require Josh Aloiai to STFU and move on. He's the one who re-opened the wound.

But yeah, it will be better for him and the team when he stops talking and starts playing. Whenever that might be.
Maybe if his family wasn’t receiving death threats & other people stopped carrying on about it then he would stfu! Bit difficult when there’s constant referral to the rainbow $hit from the media almost on a daily basis. I’d definitely wanna have my say if this was happening to me mate….no matter what peoples thoughts are about what happened no child should be threatened & death threats are made by cowards! Most people had their say on the matter so Josh has a right of reply.

Believe it or not
Last month I played zone lawn bowls at a place on the south coast

My bowls are maroon and white with an eagle

After the match had a beer with opposition who also is a manly supporter and discovered he too was in the stand during that magical period and was actually one of the climbers who tied the streamers to the roof

Nick name back then was Wall Street
Real name Greg and he moved from Newport to the coast 6 years ago

We realised that I stayed numerous times at this apartment and was treated like a local and got introduced to many locals and other pleasures that the Newport arms offered

Had not seen him in nearly 40 years

We Already have a planned trip to brooky next year

Back to the SCG and the best stand ever

Still remember Stephen knight standing toe to toe with mark Harris from easts on the quarter line and side line right in front of the Sheridan stand

We steamrolled the next set and it was game over
Also sat in the same place for cricket and watched the can fights on the hill

Lillie and thommo bowl and carried Dougies bat off the field for him at stumps after he scored a ton at a shield game

Life can be pretty simple if you want it to be

I bet another old fart MFB would think the same sitting on a river pulling in fish

Look after your self everyone
We got a club to support next year
I play lawn bowls as well , great game , everyone thinks it’s just for old farts but the very best players in our club are all under 25.

Including the QLD junior girl champion who I’ve watched being coached by her Dad for 8 years , she’s 16 maybe 17 now.

Maybe if his family wasn’t receiving death threats & other people stopped carrying on about it then he would stfu! Bit difficult when there’s constant referral to the rainbow $hit from the media almost on a daily basis. I’d definitely wanna have my say if this was happening to me mate….no matter what peoples thoughts are about what happened no child should be threatened & death threats are made by cowards! Most people had their say on the matter so Josh has a right of reply.
The death threats against Josh and his family are unforgiveable and as Ian Roberts rightly pointed out need to be thoroughly investigated to give Josh and his family some security.

It is true that anyone under a threat like that will be defensive, concerned and worried. I can share with you all that I do understand this as many LGBTQIA+ have had to deal with threats, bashings and in some cases being murdered for whom they are.

It is so important that we learn tolerance and inclusiveness even when it contradicts our beliefs and culture!!

With the exception of the rainbow 7 speaking out, I don’t believe the media have really been talking much about it. They’ve only been reporting on these blokes ‘breaking their silence’. Josh breaking his silence more than others.

Death threats are deplorable and the police should charge any fukwitt that makes them.

And the media and Ian Roberts are banging on about it again today.... Today's headline calls Ian Roberts a Manly Legend...100 games no premierships, is that legend status??? or just a real good player for the club. Media throw legend round willy nilly. Bozo is a legend. Menzies is a legend....

And the media and Ian Roberts are banging on about it again today.... Today's headline calls Ian Roberts a Manly Legend...100 games no premierships, is that legend status??? or just a real good player for the club. Media throw legend round willy nilly. Bozo is a legend. Menzies is a legend....
Is there anyone more qualified to talk on the issue? He has shown more class than many on the topic

He is an absolute legend both for what he did on and off the field when at the club

Is there anyone more qualified to talk on the issue? He has shown more class than many on the topic

He is an absolute legend both for what he did on and off the field when at the club
I both agree and disagree with this comment. Roberts yes is well qualified to speak on the issue. Aloiai is equally as qualified to speak on the issue from his perspective. Oh well everyone has opinions...

I lost you though when you spoke of his class. When this all originally blew up, he said something similar to 'I I could just sit down and have a talk with these guys...'. That was a pretty classy position I thought. From there he has just reverted to something akin to 'He doesn't agree with me so his position doesn't make sense.' True colours revealed.

I both agree and disagree with this comment. Roberts yes is well qualified to speak on the issue. Aloiai is equally as qualified to speak on the issue from his perspective. Oh well everyone has opinions...

I lost you though when you spoke of his class. When this all originally blew up, he said something similar to 'I I could just sit down and have a talk with these guys...'. That was a pretty classy position I thought. From there he has just reverted to something akin to 'He doesn't agree with me so his position doesn't make sense.' True colours revealed.
He calls out the hypocrisy and also talks about his own experience as a gay man with his sister being opposed to gay marriage

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8