Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You can choose to equate the results of the plebiscite to any argument that suits your purpose. The fact of the matter is that 61.6 of Australians over the age of 18 voted "yes" for same sex marriage. I suppose there were those who opposed the rights of Indigenous people to swim in public pools or women to vote. Maybe they were scared of change.
Haha great reply, got noting to do with the point I made but whatever.

sowell.jpg

I will keep it coming sunshine and will not relent.. I will call you out for the fraud you are every chance I get. A a hypocritical Zealot. Like a religious fanatic you will claim to despise.
Deep down inside you hate the world because you don’t really like yourself . How tragic and pathetic 😂 😂 😂

Yes, girl. Let it out.
Show everyone who you really are! ☺️

You can choose to equate the results of the plebiscite to any argument that suits your purpose. The fact of the matter is that 61.6 of Australians over the age of 18 voted "yes" for same sex marriage. I suppose there were those who opposed the rights of Indigenous people to swim in public pools or women to vote. Maybe they were scared of change.
So what! Doesn’t mean anyone should be able to force a footy player to wear a jersey that endorses a sexual preference. We are not a totalitarian country where a majority forces their will upon all..on belief systems.. at least not yet.

Ok… Ok!!! It’s clear we need to unite and I have found the solution. It’s called… “Ranga Round”.

Teams will wear jerseys ranging from Flaming Ranga Red through to the “strawberry blond” (still a ranga, whatever you say). Manly can be in the middle - “Manly Copper”.

(On a serious note: One of the things this topic proves is that humans can be complex creatures. The other thing I would say is that I am glad I have evolved from the ignorant views I held in my teens and early 20s on a broad range of topics, thanks to some wonderful people were patient, kind and didn’t judge me.)

Ok… Ok!!! It’s clear we need to unite and I have found the solution. It’s called… “Ranga Round”.

Teams will wear jerseys ranging from Flaming Ranga Red through to the “strawberry blond” (still a ranga, whatever you say). Manly can be in the middle - “Manly Copper”.

(On a serious note: One of the things this topic proves is that humans can be complex creatures. The other thing I would say is that I am glad I have evolved from the ignorant views I held in my teens and early 20s on a broad range of topics, thanks to some wonderful people were patient, kind and didn’t judge me.)
Jesus, I thought we wanted to get away from divisive issues haha

So what! Doesn’t mean anyone should be able to force a footy player to wear a jersey that endorses a sexual preference. We are not a totalitarian country where a majority forces their will upon all..on belief systems.. at least not yet.
I never stated that you could force player to wear a jersey. I'm just dissapointed that they didn't. You seem to be taking one conversation and overlaying it onto another. But I can assure you that we will be going through this same scenario again next year so it should be interesting.

Holy crap!!!! a truly sexist insult… knew it all along but now it is confirmed for all to see what a piece of useless sh!t you truly are. Pathetic hypocrite… 😂 😂

There is no shame in calling the likes of you out. I am proud to do it

You’ve gone too far, even your right wing mates are deserting you.

Mods, feel free to keep these posts up. It’s only fair that the rest of the forum has an opportunity to see what kind of person old mate really is.

Take a holiday bud, you’re out of control.

Hey @rj90 haven’t you got anything left?
You’ve gone too far, even your right wing mates are deserting you.

Mods, feel free to keep these posts up. It’s only fair that the rest of the forum has an opportunity to see what kind of person old mate really is.

Take a holiday bud, you’re out of control.
what a bloody cry baby you are!! You can dish it out but can’t take your own righteous medicine. I am proud to call you out. Btw like most thread’s this will be quickly forgotten.
You have nothing mate. Weak as piss. You should support Parramatta

I never stated that you could force player to wear a jersey. I'm just dissapointed that they didn't. You seem to be taking one conversation and overlaying it onto another. But I can assure you that we will be going through this same scenario again next year so it should be interesting.
I've been thinking about how Mestrov will manage this.
And I can see why he's the CEO and I'm not.🙂

That's exactly my point, thank you for your agreement that Josh and anyone else should be able to have their own opinions regardless of the popular opinion. Want to talk about shooting yourself in the foot?
Read your post again darl

Aloiai received death threats for not wearing a jersey (guess which one), I assume no-one on silvertails stooped that low but some activists did. I haven't seen any condemnation of this on here though either 🤷‍♀️
@Budgie isn't this what you were refering to with regards to protestors in the USSR or China?
No Ned. Keep up. The death threats to which I refer are coming from their g-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t-s toward dissenting citizens. Slow enough for ya.
Now, think carefully here Neddy, the Aloiai "death threats" (for which there is no actual evidence) are anonymous on social media and have not resulted in any actual deaths. The threat of death from the State in the above Communist counties, always results in death.
Not quite sure how else I can explain this to you Ned.
Actual deaths committed by Government vs possible hysterical rubbish on social media from keyboard warriors.

No Ned. Keep up. The death threats to which I refer are coming from their g-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t-s toward dissenting citizens. Slow enough for ya.
Now, think carefully here Neddy, the Aloiai "death threats" (for which there is no actual evidence) are anonymous on social media and have not resulted in any actual deaths. The threat of death from the State in the above Communist counties, always results in death.
Not quite sure how else I can explain this to you Ned.
Actual deaths committed by Government vs possible hysterical rubbish on social media from keyboard warriors.
Well thankfully we don't live in a nation where the government commutes death sentences to insurgents budgieeie. And I'm sure if there was a gay player that had death threats you'd be just a quick to dismiss them as being non existent (sarcasm). I'm not anti gay at all and would be just as disgraced with someone doing that as I would with it happening to Josh. I do however believe in freedom and liberty and I don't think anyone should be threatened with death for following their own personal convictions. This argument has little to do with government death threats, but you were the one that brought it up remember darl.

Well thankfully we don't live in a nation where the government commutes death sentences to insurgents budgieeie. And I'm sure if there was a gay player that had death threats you'd be just a quick to dismiss them as being non existent (sarcasm). I'm not anti gay at all and would be just as disgraced with someone doing that as I would with it happening to Josh. I do however believe in freedom and liberty and I don't think anyone should be threatened with death for following their own personal convictions. This argument has little to do with government death threats, but you were the one that brought it up remember darl.
Double standards budgie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10