Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
We are discussing everyday people here, what they do in there private lives has nothing to do with it. His sister shouldn't need his endorsement for being a human being.
It's quite sad how people cannot see the difference.

Exactly, if Josh's faith is so strong why should he be forced to promote something that does not meet with his faith.
He can refuse to promote something but still accept and love someone that is.

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
I definitely agree, but it is those that have taken offence to Josh's action that keep bringing it up.

One thing I find funny is the same posters that were screaming, demanding the mag 7 front the media to explain their actions, despite others asking what good would come of it, are now screaming they should shut and leave it alone. Damned if you do damned if you don't... hear that Josh, and everyone else

We're damned, we're damned I tells ya!!!

But I agree it's just chasing tails.
Funny how they put every single word he said under the microscope. He handled himself well, and majority of people agree. Apart from a select few on these boards. You know what they say.. “those who scream the loudest are always the minority”

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Funny how they put every single word he said under the microscope. He handled himself well, and majority of people agree. Apart from a select few on these boards. You know what they say.. “those who scream the loudest are always the minority”
Hello, it's 2022 and the results from the referendum declared you to be in the minority. So I guess that makes you the screamer.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
Role models for who? Christians , Pacific Islander kids, the LGBTQIA’s community. What is the scope of this? Would love to see this expressed in a contract. You, me or others do not get to define what a role model exactly is

Anthony Mundine isn’t a no body but I would be surprised if you define him as a role model but he is still not a nobody. You do not decide

You’re a dead set numpty if you’re trying to suggest that people in the public eye aren’t role models. Or that it somehow needs to be put in their employment contract.

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
Hello, it's 2022 and the results from the referendum declared you to be in the minority. So I guess that makes you the screamer.
Ay whatever helps you sleep at night. I honestly don’t get your mentality.
I respect people for being humans, you’re the one that seems to want to segregate people based on sexuality. Legit doesn’t make any sense.
Why don’t we do a jersey for disabled and sick children? That would be a heck of a lot more positive and meaningful than your rainbow jersey. If you disagree with this then you’re a cruel person.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wasn't a referendum only a plebiscite some difference in that.

But I understand what you are getting at.

Ned

Bencher
specious reasoning, if 51% of Australia voted for the communist party (or any other ideology you'd oppose) the remaining 49% should just change their minds and go along with it with out protest or speaking publicly. Like if that plebiscite went the other way you'd just shut up and say ok I'll be quiet now.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
You’re a dead set numpty if you’re trying to suggest that people in the public eye aren’t role models. Or that it somehow needs to be put in their employment contract.
As usual you have not answered my questions but only attacked me for essentially disagreeing with you! The reason for this is outside your basic ideology you have absolutely nothing else. Zero substance

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
Ay whatever helps you sleep at night. I honestly don’t get your mentality.
I respect people for being humans, you’re the one that seems to want to segregate people based on sexuality. Legit doesn’t make any sense.
Why don’t we do a jersey for disabled and sick children? That would be a heck of a lot more positive and meaningful than your rainbow jersey. If you disagree with this then you’re a cruel person.
Actually you're the one who takes the cheap shots and then tries to take the moral high ground. My views on sexual preference are secondary to my opinion that people should be free to love and be with whomever they choose.
I have actually worked in disability services for "Interrelate' maybe you've heard of them, or were you just trying to have another dig.
Feel free to keep taking pot shots but It would be nice if you added a little depth to your perspective.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
As usual you have not answered my questions but only attacked me for essentially disagreeing with you! The reason for this is outside your basic ideology you have absolutely nothing else. Zero substance

You asked a stupid question where the answer was obvious. They’re role models for everyone. That was just an attempt by you to goad me into an argument. I’m not here to answer your questions.

You roll around these forums with this elitist attitude where you judge and condone others by putting them down. You profess to be some open minded individual, but the reality is you’re just as steadfast in your opinion as I am in mine. I personally don’t give a $hit whether you think I have substance or not. Give it up mate.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
specious reasoning, if 51% of Australia voted for the communist party (or any other ideology you'd oppose) the remaining 49% should just change their minds and go along with it with out protest or speaking publicly. Like if that plebiscite went the other way you'd just shut up and say ok I'll be quiet now.
You do understand that if 51% of the population voted for the Communist Party (and we didn't have preferential voting, but let's not complicate things) that what you describe for the remaining 49% is exactly the way it would happen.
Do you seriously thing there are protests and speaking out in China and Russia without a quick death as a follow up?
You want to talk specious?

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This thread is
Big Brother Cooking GIF by Big Brother Australia

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
You asked a stupid question where the answer was obvious. They’re role models for everyone. That was just an attempt by you to goad me into an argument. I’m not here to answer your questions.

You roll around these forums with this elitist attitude where you judge and condone others by putting them down. You profess to be some open minded individual, but the reality is you’re just as steadfast in your opinion as I am in mine. I personally don’t give a $hit whether you think I have substance or not. Give it up mate.
I will never give up R90 while complete narcissist frauds such as yourself post.
I will always be here to call out your psycho babble.. you are just a leftie mouth piece with no brains or substance…

People like you truly stand for nothing just moral bullies akin to religious zealots you claim to despise.. in short hypocrites.

Last edited:

Ned

Bencher
You do understand that if 51% of the population voted for the Communist Party (and we didn't have preferential voting, but let's not complicate things) that what you describe for the remaining 49% is exactly the way it would happen.
Do you seriously thing there are protests and speaking out in China and Russia without a quick death as a follow up?
You want to talk specious?
That's exactly my point, thank you for your agreement that Josh and anyone else should be able to have their own opinions regardless of the popular opinion. Want to talk about shooting yourself in the foot?

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
I will never give up R90 while complete narcissist frauds such as yourself post.
I will always be here to call out your psycho babble.. you are just a leftie mouth piece with no brains or substance…

You ‘call out’ nothing. You have a crack at me so you can keep getting those ‘likes’ from your little right wing clique on here.

You can throw out all the personal attacks you like, it doesn’t affect me and only highlights what kind of person you are.

Andrew..

Bencher
Tipping Member
You can choose to equate the results of the plebiscite to any argument that suits your purpose. The fact of the matter is that 61.6 of Australians over the age of 18 voted "yes" for same sex marriage. I suppose there were those who opposed the rights of Indigenous people to swim in public pools or women to vote. Maybe they were scared of change.

Last edited:

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
You ‘call out’ nothing. You have a crack at me so you can keep getting those ‘likes’ from your little right wing clique on here.

You can throw out all the personal attacks you like, it doesn’t affect me and only highlights what kind of person you are.
I will keep it coming sunshine and will not relent.. I will call you out for the fraud you are every chance I get. A a hypocritical Zealot. Like a religious fanatic you will claim to despise.
Deep down inside you hate the world because you don’t really like yourself . How tragic and pathetic 😂 😂 😂

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16