Joel Thompson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that the same Josh Jackson Dessie let go ?

If you want to bag recruitment .... you could also consider that Dessie also let go Damian Cook for pocket change ... and signed Foran to a 4 year "superannuation" deal for squillions .....

A dummy spit for that .... good lord ... that is extremely polite and measured for me ..... didn't call you a numbnut aloud or anything ...

If you want to bag recruitment .... you could also consider that Dessie also let go Damian Cook for pocket change ... and signed Foran to a 4 year "superannuation" deal for squillions .....
Thank goodness we had Baz here for a while to develop all of these young superstars as you say... what would we have ever done without him? He was a revolutionary for change in getting us adequate facilities, a philanthropist in his provision of personal furnishings for player comfort, a cleaner of the gymnasium, a mentor who got DCE back into Origin, and a great mate to all. Such a shame he never acquired the necessary results to be considered a successful coach.., a great country bloke with his very own statue in Temora. I think I may shed a tear.

Last edited:

Does Josh Jackson play for the Bulldogs?

Jackson still plays at rhe dogs no?

Jackson still plays at rhe dogs no?

was thinking of Dale Finucane .... seniors moment ... same point though ... not the brightest recruitment call ..

Thank goodness we had Baz here for a while to develop all of these young superstars as you say... what would we have ever done without him? He was a revolutionary for change in getting us adequate facilities, a philanthropist in his provision of personal furnishings for player comfort, a cleaner of the gymnasium, a mentor who got DCE back into Origin, and a great mate to all, such a shame he never acquired the necessary results to be considered a successful coach.., a great country bloke with his very own statue in Temora. I think I may shed a tear.

Thanks two dogs ... don't know what that dribble has to do with the conversation .... but dribble on .. and on ... and on .... be calling you 3 dicks soon ..

was thinking of Dale Finucane .... seniors moment ... same point though ... not the brightest recruitment call ..

Thanks two dogs ... don't know what that dribble has to do with the conversation .... but dribble on .. and on ... and on .... be calling you 3 dicks soon ..
Baz is so incredibly handsome too. Des on the other hand...

Ye i was watching him yesterday hes a beast but they had a massive pack so had to let someone go.. but cook thats unforgivable especially while keeping liccah lolololol

upload_2019-3-23_17-17-48.jpeg

Also didn't think Latrell Mitchell was up to it.

THOMPSON ON THE MOVE

The Daily Telegraph

English Super League club Leeds have emerged as the frontrunners to secure Manly back-rower Joel Thompson.

The Sea Eagles are keen to lock down the 30-year-old but are struggling to match the long-term deal offered by the David Furner-coached Rhinos.

THOMPSON ON THE MOVE

The Daily Telegraph

English Super League club Leeds have emerged as the frontrunners to secure Manly back-rower Joel Thompson.

The Sea Eagles are keen to lock down the 30-year-old but are struggling to match the long-term deal offered by the David Furner-coached Rhinos.
He will go... with all due respect to joel manly can't afford to offer him a long term deal

He will go... with all due respect to joel manly can't afford to offer him a long term deal

I believe he said he and his family would like that life experience before his playing days are over so probably the perfect time.

Not to say that he isn’t a quality clubman and player but as you said I don’t think we can afford to offer him a multi year deal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7