• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am betting that by end of year Saab will be an absolute holy terror for every back in the comp. He is like an absolute giant.

I well remember when Garrick used to get rag-dolled on returns, now a very big post-contact metre maker. I remember when Turbo was a bit of a turnstile on the tryline, now a formidable presence indeed.

By year end Saab will be The Punisher.
I feel that he may become a little like Stephen Crichton, physique is starting to be similar and he did toughen up last year in his runs. Time will tell.

Is Aloiai giving a measurement of??? Lol
No that looks more like a gang sign. My non gang arse may have it completely wrong but more often than not some Pasifika boys just can't help themselves. He's supposed to be a man of the church is he not?

No that looks more like a gang sign. My non gang arse may have it completely wrong but more often than not some Pasifika boys just can't help themselves. He's supposed to be a man of the church is he not?

Is it possible to think the best of a person, rather than the worst?
Looks like he is having some fun at DCE's expense.

Our gang bra boi is rotting in a jail cell.

I thought Hank was white, then I saw Batemans legs yesterday in the tigers dogs game. That was something else!
ha ha...needed sunglasses to watch him play, i'll give him this tho, he went ok for his first game. Wouldn't of been easy in the hot sweltering conditions.

Is it possible to think the best of a person, rather than the worst?
Looks like he is having some fun at DCE's expense.

Our gang bra boi is rotting in a jail cell.
Just an observation and wild throw away thought.
And no our bra boi isn't rotting away in jail. One of our bra boi's is in jail.
Gang signs were pretty common place a few years ago with even Tapau having a crack. Even Jorge T was happy to throw some hand signs when younger.
Hamole ran with the same crew as MF as some of the tats clearly show. He seems a little smarter not to make it obvious than some others. These guys don't just go hey I'm out and move on. It's a big part of the culture.
Now I may be completely wrong and if so then more fool me but history dictates more likely than not don't you think?

Gang signs were pretty common place a few years ago with even Tapau having a crack. Even Jorge T was happy to throw some hand signs when younger.
Hamole ran with the same crew as MF as some of the tats clearly show. He seems a little smarter not to make it obvious than some others. These guys don't just go hey I'm out and move on. It's a big part of the culture.
Now I may be completely wrong and if so then more fool me but history dictates more likely than not don't you think?
Anything positive to say??

This is oddly incoherent from you EOL. I'm used to it from other posters but you normally make a lot more sense. I kinda agree if I'm reading between the lines but I honestly have no idea what you mean.

This is oddly incoherent from you EOL. I'm used to it from other posters but you normally make a lot more sense. I kinda agree if I'm reading between the lines but I honestly have no idea what you mean.
Fair enough. Just thinking back to the days where we were all condemning the gang culture gang signs being thrown by our and other players.
End of the day I have no idea if JA's hand sign is anything other than a throw away but if any of us think we no longer have gang issues at the club given MF is gone are kidding themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4