• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surprised if Saab is back so soon but what a fantatic bonus and perfect timing.
We'll miss Christian's tough metres so need a smart game plan to maximise our strengths and hide our weaknesses. Good test of coaching this week!

wont miss him rushing our of the line...tbh
Lol sometimes he does get the man, but misses too often. Still working on his timing :)
We'll miss his tough metre carries for sure though. I checked the stats for last year and he made more metres per game for us than everyone except Garrick, who played most of the year at fullback.

Lol sometimes he does get the man, but misses too often. Still working on his timing :)
We'll miss his tough metre carries for sure though. I checked the stats for last year and he made more metres per game for us than everyone except Garrick, who played most of the year at fullback.
I do like when he runs out the line to take the intercept....how good is it when Saab see'e daylight and you sit back witth a smile knowing noone in the NRl will get close to catching him. :clap:

Surprised if Saab is back so soon but what a fantatic bonus and perfect timing.
We'll miss Christian's tough metres so need a smart game plan to maximise our strengths and hide our weaknesses. Good test of coaching this week!
Sorry mate i disagree I won't miss defense lack of

The super sized Saab is back baby .....up against the short arrse Brian To'o ... what could possibly go wrong ...
It will be interesting to see how confident he is jumping for those kicks given he did his knee that way playing the Titans. If it's To'o though, he might get away with just standing and stretching out his arms.

Yeah .. as long as we get special dispensation to only play him when we have the ball ...
It's not like the defence on that side - or across the whole field - has been doing a great job anyway. We have been shot defensively everywhere. Yes, it ends up looking bad when the guys at the end of the line miss tackles, but if we weren't such a shambles from the minute the opposition begins a set, they wouldn't be placed in those positions a lot of the time.

These words may come back to haunt me, but can it really get any worse?

Happy to be proven wrong, but I just can't see it, after the captains run last Friday.

It would be a miraculous improvement.

Happy to be proven wrong, but I just can't see it, after the captains run last Friday.

It would be a miraculous improvement.
I heard Seibs on radio last Friday saying that he had officially been medically cleared to return and would be available for selection in the coming weeks so we'll see!

I heard Seibs on radio last Friday saying that he had officially been medically cleared to return and would be available for selection in the coming weeks so we'll see!

Fingers crossed, cause we need him !!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8