Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Rueben hasn't had a great year, but neither has anybody else in maroon and white. I'm not sure we're getting the better half of the trade, but as long as both players are happy with the result I guess we just have to wait and see.

I know Rueben hasn't had a great year, but neither has anybody else in maroon and white. I'm not sure we're getting the better half of the trade, but as long as both players are happy with the result I guess we just have to wait and see.

Funa and Hoppa will be better than Garrick next year if he stayed, so if Saab can get in front of these 2 - win win

Funa and Hoppa will be better than Garrick next year if he stayed, so if Saab can get in front of these 2 - win win
Good point. I like saab just because of his potential. Short contract, if it doesnt work out he will be ok depth anyway

Suddenly we have a lot of depth in the outside backs.

Assuming Garrick, Jorge and Elliott are gone and Walker moves back to centre, soon I reckon our best starting backline could be:

Turbo
Hopoate
Walker
Harper
Funa

This would leave Saab, Parker and Miski for depth, and Suli maybe moving into the pack. Saab would be pushing for a start and Ben Turbo will also be knocking on the door soon and may be the best of the lot of them!

Assuming Garrick, Jorge and Elliott are gone and Walker moves back to centre, soon I reckon our best starting backline could be:

Turbo
Hopoate
Walker
Harper
Funa

This would leave Saab, Parker and Miski for depth, and Suli maybe moving into the pack. Saab would be pushing for a start and Ben Turbo will also be knocking on the door soon and may be the best of the lot of them!
I love to see that as our regular backline, only problem Desmond will pick sloth Suli given large contract he on I doubt Moses have ever run for 200 metres.

I remember your post at the time and thought it was a typo. Well played sir. Inside knowledge?
Crystal ball. Was expecting a different player to be swapped though

Turbo
Hopoate
Walker
Harper
Funa

The Beast will be back to break into that back line and no one will stop him
Not even you @MadMarcus :)
remote.png

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8