Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like you are right - got this from a google search of "Jason Saab Manly"

Under the deal, Garrick, a Gerrigong Lions junior, would depart Manly at the end of the season to link up with Dragons in a player swap with Saab ...

WHAT ! We signed a player who potential will help the teams performance. I heading to the bar fridge? or should I just wake up from my dream?

The minor issue I have with this swap deal is if you compare Saab's form in his few games compared to Garrick's 2020 form, Saab probably just leads the way, however if you compare Saab with Garrick's 2019 form, then Garrick is miles, and I mean miles ahead of Saab, not to mention being our main goalkicker.

Also, seeing some comments from Dragons fans saying they are happy with this swap means that they've seen a lot less positives from Saab then a lot of people on here. Apparently has an attitude problem, but then again, Des could straighten him out... hopefully.

I'm definitely not as positive as some people on here and will wait and see if this deal comes to a positive fruition.

Where is the upside for the Dragons in this swap ?? Will Garrick make their side ?? they have Ravalawa and Pereira as first choice, then they have that young gun from the 9's who debuts this weekend. I think we have done a good deal there.

Bit of tall timber on a wing for a change, he and Funa / Hoppa as wingers next year sounds good to me

Finally!! A tall athletic winger. We actually have signed a modern day winger to keep up with the times.

Where is the upside for the Dragons in this swap ?? Will Garrick make their side ?? they have Ravalawa and Pereira as first choice, then they have that young gun from the 9's who debuts this weekend. I think we have done a good deal there.

Bit of tall timber on a wing for a change, he and Funa / Hoppa as wingers next year sounds good to me

garrick will play centre

The minor issue I have with this swap deal is if you compare Saab's form in his few games compared to Garrick's 2020 form, Saab probably just leads the way, however if you compare Saab with Garrick's 2019 form, then Garrick is miles, and I mean miles ahead of Saab, not to mention being our main goalkicker.

Also, seeing some comments from Dragons fans saying they are happy with this swap means that they've seen a lot less positives from Saab then a lot of people on here. Apparently has an attitude problem, but then again, Des could straighten him out... hopefully.

I'm definitely not as positive as some people on here and will wait and see if this deal comes to a positive fruition.

Yeah, sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for ... happy to get Saab, looks like he has a high end potential ...

But 2nd year syndrome is very real for many young players .... Garrick may just be a sufferer and bounce back next year .... outcome will be interesting ...

garrick will play centre
They have Lomax and Williame - he's not better than either of those two. Plus they have the NSW U18's centre and his brother on their books (both of them played Aust Schoolboys I'm pretty sure). I don't see where Garrick gets a start in that side

Edit - Just found an article on their backs depth

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4