Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any reason when we are camped down in the opposition 20m with zero cohesion in attack, why we refuse to utilise a kick Saab as a last tackle option?
He was poorly used and then when they did go there the kicks were up-andown and landing 5m out - part the kickers fault and part Saab as he wasn't coming at speed and made it easy for defenders...

Unlike the dragons player that scored first (Lomax?) who was charging whe he leapt...

I still don't really have an opinion on the kid... Didn't know him before he signed with us, havnt seen him do anything yet.. but that can be in part the halves fault too...
But I dunno, I thought last year people were going a bit too heavy for my liking on the "Saab the saviour " bandwagon.. we got a relatively untested kid who couldn't get a start with the struggling dragons, and so far .. that's exactly how he's playing

Any reason when we are camped down in the opposition 20m with zero cohesion in attack, why we refuse to utilise a kick Saab as a last tackle option?
The ridiculous thing is they did it twice and the ball came down 10m out, so when Saab won the jump, was still nowhere near the line and he was barelled as anyone should be by a half decent defence, had to get that kick to drop over the try line to get a legitimate chance to score.
Same should have happened to Lomax, it was the most predictable kick of all time and they had just tried it 2 minutes earlier only for Lomax to spill another certain try.
How the hell an NRL team who know for a fact where the kick is going and the play was in slow motion when Lomax scored...that play against the Manly sides 2007 - 2013 would have smashed Lomax when he caught it 7m out, but last night Walker moves out the way and Garrick tickles him to go through basically untouched....and right on cue, from there the reliable white flag is raised and game over !!

Last edited:
If we are going to persist with Garrick who has had plenty of first grade and is consistently bad, why should we drop a kid just trying to find his feet with plenty of tools to work with? He does need to put his body in front of people in defence - he arm grabs too often - but there is upside to him.

Because DCE's kicks are useless - either too long or too short

He is in a backline which has no cohesion and a centre who couldn't set him up if he tried

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8