[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jails have never stopped mans evil nature

Unless one see the light . They will always remain in the darkness of sin

Attachments

• giphy (2018_12_06 06_04_46 UTC).gif
    giphy (2018_12_06 06_04_46 UTC).gif
    680.1 KB · Views: 13

Convicted sex offender and former NRL star Jarryd Hayne will return to court next week as he launches an appeal against his rape conviction.

Is it like the nrl judiciary... you appeal and lose - therefore your sentence becomes higher?

Convicted sex offender and former NRL star Jarryd Hayne will return to court next week as he launches an appeal against his rape conviction.

Is it like the nrl judiciary... you appeal and lose - therefore your sentence becomes higher?
Lawyers rubbing their hands together, and hoping Hayne will continue to appeal.

What grounds for the appeal?

If you clicked on the article and read through the extensively reported goings on , you would have seen all the answers you seek.

which was:

It is not yet known what the grounds of Hayne’s appeal will be.

(kidding you not - lol)
I clicked on it and glanced over, but the lack of detail in the article had me tuning out tbh.
But appealing because his legal counsel can make more money off him sounds about right.

Jarryd Hayne’s final chance of getting out of jail free has arrived.

On Monday, the former NRL star will appear via Zoom at the Court of Criminal Appeal in an attempt to overturn his sexual assault convictions, for which he continues to maintain his innocence.

The 33-year-old has served six months of a maximum five years and nine months sentence after a jury found the one-time champion footballer guilty of non-consensual sex with a woman he met on social media in 2018.

Hayne, who once earned $1.2 million a season in the NRL, is basing his appeal on what has been described as “legal argument” related to the verdict.

The duration of the appeal, which will be held before a three-person panel of Supreme Court judges, is unlikely to run beyond Monday.

The hearing could be all over within a matter of hours.

Jarryd Hayne’s final chance of getting out of jail free has arrived.

On Monday, the former NRL star will appear via Zoom at the Court of Criminal Appeal in an attempt to overturn his sexual assault convictions, for which he continues to maintain his innocence.

The 33-year-old has served six months of a maximum five years and nine months sentence after a jury found the one-time champion footballer guilty of non-consensual sex with a woman he met on social media in 2018.

Hayne, who once earned $1.2 million a season in the NRL, is basing his appeal on what has been described as “legal argument” related to the verdict.

The duration of the appeal, which will be held before a three-person panel of Supreme Court judges, is unlikely to run beyond Monday.

The hearing could be all over within a matter of hours.
“Legal argument” sounds like a surefire winning tactic.

Fallen NRL superstar Jarryd Hayne has argued that his sexual assault conviction ought to be quashed because a jury erred in believing his victim said “no, no, no”, a court has heard.

"The jury erred in not believing me...and I'm Jarryd Hayne."

I actually believe his story. Her story has holes in it left, right and centre. There is a txt msg that she sent to her friends saying that she can't remember if she consented or not. She has said that he forced his hand down her pants but in another story says that he just started feeling her up. One minute she says he didn't stop when she said "no" but then says she can't remember... Then he goes and sits with her and her mum watching TV. Doesn't sound like something you'd do if you just forced yourself on someone. He's probably guilty of being a numbnut and feeling entitled but not what he is actually charged for... just my opinion anyway.

I don't understand (no real surprised there) and obviously I don't know the truth etc etc.
But anyway, do they just keep sending him to trail until he can't get out of it anymore 🤷‍♂️

He may not go to trial if the DPP don't think they'll get a conviction, same as De-belin, couldn't get a decision so he got off

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4