[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In all of this - and I will put it as delicately as I can

How the hell do you make a woman bleed and say it was consensual? That is the part that has never been explained away in all of this. That part has never been debated by the defence either....
Pretty sure he said is was from a sharp fingernail or similar.

Hayne's a grub no doubt. And he's caused the bleeding (assuming it's not that time of the month).

But the issue isn't the bleeding. Like most rape cases I suspect that it's about consent. Based upon what's been reported, is there enough to say that there is a 'reasonable possibility' that he went around there as invited for a booty call, had consent (or at least believed he had consent) and an accident happened? It's definitely possible if not probable. It's not something I would do. I'm far too old and ugly for those shenanigans.

From what I understand, she initially consented which is why Hayne came over. However she withdrew the consent once she found out he had a taxi waiting outside, however he continued.

Hayne's a grub no doubt. And he's caused the bleeding (assuming it's not that time of the month).

But the issue isn't the bleeding. Like most rape cases I suspect that it's about consent. Based upon what's been reported, is there enough to say that there is a 'reasonable possibility' that he went around there as invited for a booty call, had consent (or at least believed he had consent) and an accident happened? It's definitely possible if not probable. It's not something I would do. I'm far too old and ugly for those shenanigans.
Whilst I am sure the defence and prosecution would have covered this, bleeding from a wound/laceration does not mirror menstrual bleed.

And the sharp nail defence!?!?!? I have been around long enough to know that is BS

And consent - again I say this is a great advertisement against hookup culture. Why the hell can a married man get the message his wife isn't in the mood (fun fact it can happen mid "kisses and cuddles") and show her the respect a woman deserves. I really don't care if they may have initially been interested, show respect - don't push on.

Or even better don't turn up half cut at someones house with a cab running the meter out front, you have shown your hand and we all know you weren't really interested in tea and biscuits

Last edited:
Whilst I am sure the defence and prosecution would have covered this, bleeding from a wound/laceration does not mirror menstrual bleed.

And the sharp nail defence!?!?!? I have been around long enough to know that is BS

And consent - again I say this is a great advertisement against hookup culture. Why the hell can a married man get the message his wife isn't in the mood (fun fact it can happen mid "kisses and cuddles") and show her the respect a woman deserves. I really don't care if they may have initially been interested, show respect - don't push on.

Or even better don't turn up half cut at someones house with a cab running the meter out front, you have shown your hand and we all know you weren't really interested in tea and biscuits
Most people in their right mind would know it's BS. But that's the court system. Its a legal system, not a justice system. The onus is on the prosecution to PROVE the offence.

france trains GIF

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4