[Resurrected] Jarryd Hayne, the (forgotten) locked up man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope they provide lube for the inmates as I have a feeling the “ plane “ will be a shower target.

The big mothers in there will want to have him as a scalp.

Bend over and brace yourself Jarryd.

Probably watching too many Hollywood portrayals of jail time, surely it can't be that bad.
It's not good. Jails are seriously overcrowded, they've been housing 2 persons in a cell or 3 in a two-person cell, some new pop-up jails in the last couple of years, also some privately owned and you can imagine how that works. Since the pandemic jail visits stopped, which meant drug supplies in custody dried up, which meant a lot of very strung out inmates. Even more than usual. Added to which, a decision to stop allowing inmates seroquel which many depended on to help them sleep. Several very serious jail assaults in recent times.
So all up, my advice is if you commit a crime try not to get caught.

It's not good. Jails are seriously overcrowded, they've been housing 2 persons in a cell or 3 in a two-person cell, some new pop-up jails in the last couple of years, also some privately owned and you can imagine how that works. Since the pandemic jail visits stopped, which meant drug supplies in custody dried up, which meant a lot of very strung out inmates. Even more than usual. Added to which, a decision to stop allowing inmates seroquel which many depended on to help them sleep. Several very serious jail assaults in recent times.
I was only referring to the "shower target" lube comment not the conditions of jail in general.

That's dreadful.

Jails have never stopped mans evil nature

Unless one see the light . They will always remain in the darkness of sin

Former NRL star Krisnan Inu has been slapped with a two-month ban and fined one month's wages by his UK club, in response to comments the player made about Jarryd Hayne's sentencing.

Jails have never stopped mans evil nature

Unless one see the light . They will always remain in the darkness of sin
Hasn't stopped DCE collecting a juicy check, smiling at the cameras to play the social media game and then playing like a porked chop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6