Jake Trbojevic... take a bow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

eagleron

Bencher
Agree. I found it disrespectful as well. I would rather Maguire did not pick then go through the charade of naming him captain and then leave him sitting on the bench.
Maguire will prove to be the worst coach NSW have had, why pick a bloke to be captain and sit him on the bench for the majority of the game, another series win coming up for QLD and this excuse for a coach won't accept any responsibility, he always likes to point to having won a premiership with Souffs but always fails to mention that it was set up by his predecessor, his pathetic reign as the Tigers coach is a more accurate insight into his abilities, all ego and little substance, thank christ we didn't wind up with this puffed up pissant

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Maguire will prove to be the worst coach NSW have had, why pick a bloke to be captain and sit him on the bench for the majority of the game,
I have never seen a coach pull off his captain and bench him for the majority of the game

By benching his captain ,This shows that the coach had no confidence in his team captains ability to make any impact on the chances of his team winning .
Can you imagine the players looking at their captain warming the Bench ?
Warming for what ?
The only thing Jake was warming was his arse sitting down

That Moment was an Absurd Moment of Madness in the History of SOO and that Moment Belongs to the Blues Losing Culture

No wonder the Blues always Lose
What a Bloody embarrassment they are

eagleron

Bencher
I have never seen a coach pull off his captain and bench him for the majority of the game

By benching his captain ,This shows that the coach had no confidence in his team captains ability to make any impact on the chances of his team winning .
Can you imagine the players looking at their captain warming the Bench ?
Warming for what ?
The only thing Jake was warming was his arse sitting down

That Moment was a Absurd Moment of Madness in the History of SOO and that Moment Belongs to the Blues Losing Culture

No wonder the Blues always Lose
What a Bloody embarrassment they are
I was shocked and clearly Jake was bewildered, to bench your captain at that stage and for that long was a panic reaction to the Sualii send off and considering Jake is a defensive weapon it makes no sense at all, not the way to gel your team, I repeat Maguire is an awful coach and NSW will rue the decision to appoint him

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I was shocked and clearly Jake was bewildered, to bench your captain at that stage and for that long was a panic reaction to the Sualii send off and considering Jake is a defensive weapon it makes no sense at all, not the way to gel your team, I repeat Maguire is an awful coach and NSW will rue the decision to appoint him
Maguire is just another cog in the NSW wheel that keeps falling off feathered friend .
Nothing New here
Maroons 4 Ever !

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Do you live in one of those NSW areas that mysteriously fall under a 4000 postcode Bozo?
Bozo lives on the other side of the bridge South of Sydney and he loves the Maroons
The Manly Maroons and the State of Origin Maroons

The Moral of the story
It is not about where your body lives
Its is about what your spirit lives for
The body that has no spirit is a dead body feathered friend

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hope so, because I thought the Penrith contingent were a big part of why the NSW team didn’t lose by a bigger margin.
Yeh at 20 - 10 when Liam Martin put the shot of the night on, it led directly to NSW lifting and causing an error next tackle....pity NSW turned it over yet again and QLD scored a runaway try that killed any chances, but Martin unlikely given he picked up a decent leg injury but these Panthers have guns coming through and regardless of who plays are favourites for a reason, especially coming off a poor loss to Illawarra you just know they are gunna come out red hot and fired up....last nigh I actually thought ex Panther Lenui (now Rooster) was 1 of the top 3 players on the field also with his aggressive running winning NSW momentum they were unable to cash in on.

JBW

Reserve Grader
I just feel for Jake, disregarding the coach and the bloke sent off. This moment would have meant so much for Jake. I'd imagine every positive emotion was sapped out of him in an instant.

Gallens interviewing him on the field after the game, and you could see Jake thinking, well I wasn't really on there to comment.

Rocky

Bencher
I'm wondering if this will be the last year that Jake plays Origin.

I can't imagine Madge will drop him this year after making him captain.

It was a strange game with the send off and that explains why Jake didnt get much of a run. But in saying that he does look a little off the pace out there compared to the quick mobile QLD forwards.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Maguire will prove to be the worst coach NSW have had, why pick a bloke to be captain and sit him on the bench for the majority of the game, another series win coming up for QLD and this excuse for a coach won't accept any responsibility, he always likes to point to having won a premiership with Souffs but always fails to mention that it was set up by his predecessor, his pathetic reign as the Tigers coach is a more accurate insight into his abilities, all ego and little substance, thank christ we didn't wind up with this puffed up pissant
Anything you don’t like about him Ron?

Eagle 1

First Grader
And yet he could of been our coach, thank god he choose the Tigers instead of us.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is it possible jakey may feel like Nicho did last year. Might it affect his confidence

Just wondering

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18