Jake Trbojevic... take a bow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I don't see the fascination of Jake at prop.
Prop to me is a:
Haas
JWH
JFH
AFB

Yeah sure he's passionate and "Manly" but that only counts for so much. He'd be flat making a linebreak in our Toowoomba league.

Its funny you say that, as Jake has 2 linebreaks this year.

Haas and JFH are the same with 2.

JWH has zero this year

In fact only four props in the league have more line breaks than Jake this year.

Nicholls and Stefano have one more at 3.

Then Hazelton 5 and AFB 6.

You have quality players like Tapine, Welch, JWH, Collins, Fotuaika, Campbell-Gillard, Papali'i, Curran and a whole bunch more with zero line breaks.

Its almost like middle forwards key role is NOT line breaks...

And for those who want to jump on 'but he is playing lock, well it is the same thing, only 4 players with more line breaks.

Radley and Yeo (4) and Hopgood and Elliott (3)

Carrigan, Murray, Harris, Matterson, Plath, Smithies, J King all with zero line breaks.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
So whats the deal. Do you think burton goes to bench. 4 forwards. Is someone in doubt.

Mcinnes to play 80 and fill in for robson or is he going to play 80

Best nsw side in a while but no bench magician seems like it could cost

McInnes can cover Robson who usually plays the full 80 anyway, I believe. Angus Crichton can cover the backline if needed, he can go to centre and Stephen Crichton or the traitor can move onto the wings if needed.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Jake gets picked as captain and always plays 80 minutes.

Yet Maguire plays Jake for 29 minutes.

WTF. A disgrace and an insult to Jake..
No wonder Jake put the coat on sitting on the bench. Just giving Madge a message, don't pick me, f you then.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I love Jake, but he is not a captain, he is way too shy/mild/nice ... he is a passionate foot soldier ... it was hard to watch him getting pulled to allow the other captain to come on and take control, and to be left languishing on the bench ...Madge should have pulled Hudson Young back off who's defence was poor, and put Jake back on

LeonardCohen

Bencher
What’s really strange is they were down to 12 men but took their hardest worker and best defender off for most of the game?!

He doesn’t really look like a captain to me though. I think it’s not his go.

manly al

First Grader
Bit hard to see the reasoning with only 29 min for Jake but should allow him to be a bit fresher for the Panthers game .
No doubt would have expected Teddy or Yeo to be named captain if they were selected in the Blues run on side , if this has not always been mentioned

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
I do feel (just a tiny little) for Madge, Jake and Ola. That numbnut Sualili stuffed everything up for them. Can't see too many changes for them in Game 2, Moses for Hynes, Latrell for numbnut. Oh and Api at #9, and Edwards for Teddy. Ahhh okay, maybe a few more changes than I started with.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
That’s quite funny, 88ers/95ers/07ers/23ers.

5gw0VWGbgNm8w.gif

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I do feel (just a tiny little) for Madge, Jake and Ola. That numbnut Sualili stuffed everything up for them. Can't see too many changes for them in Game 2, Moses for Hynes, Latrell for numbnut. Oh and Api at #9, and Edwards for Teddy. Ahhh okay, maybe a few more changes than I started with.
I'm not a Sualii fan Reece slipped into it ... a split second earlier and it would have been tackle of the year

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20