• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seriously guys give the guy a break - the team was cr@p for the first 4 weeks. From the sounds of it you lot would be asking to drop Jake if we we 6 & 1. Seriously guys don't go looking for problems that ain't problems, lets just focus on what's good at the moment and that is we are winning!
Maybe we are discussing it as we share the same thoughts that it is the only chink in his armour for him to be the ultimate forward.

It can't all be sunshine and lollipops (or Nicipops).

Just warming things up on here if things don't go our way this week when we return to the Central West.

This is verry Rah Rah I agree. I am not so sure of the extended avantage rule in Rugba Leeegue. The tackles break up the momentum and you forget the original play unlike union where it seems more connected to the previous play when advantage is played from.
I only think it has a place for foul play that may cause injury: high tackles, shoulder charges, chicken wings, crushers etc. But nothing else.

You guys do realise that he gives them away on purpose?! The amount of potential tries that are saved as a result...he is a very smart footballer and knows when it needs to be done to avoid a quick play-the-ball. A lot of players are doing it now because the speed of the game is such that it is paramount to stopping potential try scoring opportunities for the opposition.
Sometimes my problem with Jake is that he doesn't hang on long enough when he deliberately gives away the set restart. If you are going to give one away, may as well make it worth it!

I've actually wondered though, if giving the set restart away is deliberate, at what point is it better to rake the footy out or do something that gives away a penalty? Sometimes a penalty is preferable as a penalty can afford the defence a bit more of a breather.

This is verry Rah Rah I agree. I am not so sure of the extended avantage rule in Rugba Leeegue. The tackles break up the momentum and you forget the original play unlike union where it seems more connected to the previous play when advantage is played from.
Funny how things like that they play the advantage and take it back but how many times do you see a team shot to bits defensively and the ref blows an offside penalty!
That’s why they gave away the penalty, so play the advantage in that instance too.

But as a rule, I don’t like it.
What happens if a player gets injured in the next few tackles?
It’s for nothing.
Or what if there’s serious foul play in the next few tackles?
They won’t go back then and say we’ll play the first infringement will they.

Funny how things like that they play the advantage and take it back but how many times do you see a team shot to bits defensively and the ref blows an offside penalty!
That’s why they gave away the penalty, so play the advantage in that instance too.

But as a rule, I don’t like it.
What happens if a player gets injured in the next few tackles?
It’s for nothing.
Or what if there’s serious foul play in the next few tackles?
They won’t go back then and say we’ll play the first infringement will they.
Spot on, it's not advantage for an infringement, its advantage because the ref missed something that the video ref picked up on later. If the on field ref saw it, it would be a penalty as soon as the next tackle was completed. I thought the rule was VR can go back 1 tackle unless there is foul play.

Spot on, it's not advantage for an infringement, its advantage because the ref missed something that the video ref picked up on later. If the on field ref saw it, it would be a penalty as soon as the next tackle was completed. I thought the rule was VR can go back 1 tackle unless there is foul play.
I agree Will.

I think the rule is it can go back to the start of the set of six, not just the previous tackle. I am guessing that gives the Bunker time to review it in the background.

Not a fan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8